Chapter 25 Influx With Past

Chapter 25

Influx With Past

Davidson's pov

While I was scared enough to piss in my pants, Shyna smirked and the coach stood emotionless on the door, his firm broad body looking more intimidating that the figure should.

"I.. I .. sorry." I stuttered "It was like Shyna was missing." I tried to explain.

But he stopped me.

"Five minutes and twenty rounds of basket ball court, a second late and you are fired." He said sternly.

I get a chance. I get a chance

I danced internally with joy and sprinted towards the basket ball courts to take another round of punishment.

For the first time in two days have I been punished for same reason because of Shyna but I am still glad that she is okay now.

The way she was smirking at me I knew she was back from her dark lines and there she sat on the stands in my lucky no.10 tee.

I winked in her direction and she smiled.

Oh!!! How freaking beautiful that smile is. It takes all my stress and tiredness away. It feels like sipping a whole glass of Gatorade.

Since my t-shirt was wet with sweat I went to her to wear another one coz my bag was laying besides her.

I stood in front of her and she stopped her work that she was doing in her laptop. Her eyes scanned my body with no emotions to display.

Had it been any other girl she'd have drooled over my perfect abs.

Shall I feel offended for this?

 The way she looked at me was like she was fighting with her inner thoughts which were more of turmoil.

I rolled my shirt and was about to throw at her but I didn't, I wouldn't. Ever.

I smirked at the way she flinched being hit by smelly sweaty tee that never reached her.

Instead I folded my tee and kept it in the laundry section of my bag.

Her widened eyes gave the complimented she sealed into her mouth.

I pulled in the nike tumbler from my bag to drink water but unfortunately due to the scorching heat and high humidity levels I had exhausted the last drop of water.

I was valuing the options between getting water from myself from the coolers that was at the at the other end corner of the courts.

I was tossing the bottle when Shyna gesticulated showing her pointer moving her lips that said 'one minute'

She grabbed my bottle and sprinted towards the coolers.

Curiosity taking over me, I bent to check what she was doing on her notebook and I gasped at what I saw on the screen.

It was some 'Angel's sight...

The headlines saying "Another Rape unsuccessful"

Don't just sit and watch. Fight back!!! was the tagline.

I could not help but scroll the cursors to see what exactly the site was meant for. It somehow did not give any positive feeling. All the negative vibes were flowing through the light of the screen wallpaper that was of a fiery girl dipped in blood.

It stated about incidents or revenges, some rape cases that were forged or terminated without damage.

Then there was a mention or an invitation that if you were bullied, abused, assaulted or even raped or anything close, you could simply click on the orange button.