Chapter 18 Togetherness

Chapter 18

Togetherness

Roma is rubbing her palms, they are sweaty with fear and nervousness.

'Did she do the right thing?' she is asking herself again and again. 'Is it fair to trust an unknown person?'.

The car honks and she passes a half hearted smile to her uncle who has a wide add on an evil grin on his face.

He looks contorted and happy. Tonight he is getting something for which he had to force Roma always. She too is enjoying the act now he believes as he smiles devilishly in his head.

Obviously all girls do. Initially it hurts them but gradually they enjoy. This physical pleasure is such a thing. This is how he convinces himself why a shy girl who is scared of his mere presence in the same room with her has called her albeit invited him to pick her up at this hour of night in such a lonely place.

Though he couldn't believe initially why Roma had called him on such a secluded place at this hour of the evening. Soon it will be night and the streets which are already scanty where she'd called him to pick her up would soon go dead and empty and then he can have a rejuvenating round of his deed and the little girl, his niece is also at the consent so it is like he can have butter stuffed in his piece of chicken. He gestured her to enter in the car.

She obeyed him instantly, her eyes holding same fear.

Roma is shifting places, her armpits are stained with sweat and her eyes are going weary.

'what if this was a wrong decision?

What if she was silly; believing a stranger?

What if she had to go through the same torment again?'

She heard a sudden clicking of the seats wher her uncle had back stretched the driving seat and pulled it straight to give him enough space.

He now looks at Roma, his sweatpants undone and his eyes full of lust and stretches to works on the pale blue shirt she is wearing. His face not visible only dark lines due to the small streetlight behind.

Roma tries to shift to the far end of the door scared to death.

Her uncle nods his head disappointingly. She called him here; amicable fact that she was ready for it. She wanted it too. So why this tantrum?

He gets a bit harsher and pulls her to him.

With shivering hands she unclamps the door lock and rushes out of the car.

Stumbling with her feet she hardly reaches any far before her uncle clasps her.

He gives her a loud whacking slap that she falls flat on the ground. He then works on her white pants undoing it. He sets asides her p@nties and starts rubbing her genitals harshly till it is sore and then when he is about to enter, Roma gathers all her fighting spirit that she had stored in her since the day she planned to get back on her paternal uncle and pushes him hard and once again tries to run far ahead on the empty muddy road.

Tears liberally flowing from her eyes with the huge mistake she'd done to interact through an Internet site and call for Help but she was not going to give up. She was not going through that repetitive abuse that she was going through every week since she was ten.

She sprinted straight deeper into the empty streets only to be blocked and bumped by a lean figure dressed in only black.

Huffing, panting and breathing heavily she looks up to see her saviour ^Angel, her face glowing under the moonlight. Relief surges into the veins of Roma as she now sits on the muddy road folding her knees and embracing herself still crying over her narrow escape.