Chapter 33 Perfection

Dedicated to my only Elina fan zeenat123

Chapter 33

Perfection

Perfection is a mindset

Nobody is perfect

Perfection is end!

Shyna's pov

The moment was perfect

The kiss was perfect

The boy kissing me is perfect!

And me?

No! I am not perfect.

I do not deserve him.

Getting restless, losing the momentum I pushed him but he groaned pulling me with equal force.

The negatives inside me just vanished like a puff in the air, I now wanted him.

I wanted him more...

So did he...

The kiss now turned hungrier, desperate and even rougher.

Soon the lips mingled, our tongues swirled, moans stifled, hands rummaged through each other's stitch, throwing them on the floor, bodies collided, lust intensified, tiny little kisses exchanged, long desperate and passionate breathings mingled, sweet sweat on our bodies enhanced till the tiny space between us was filled.

The auburns of thick tiny fibers hiding the lost sticky hot shaft of his making me complete....

If anything was perfect, it was this.

His movements matched mine, his desires united with mine, both our eyes blazing pools of prurience, none of us ready to blink and miss the triviality.

The soft spurt turning expedient and violent till our inners reached the point of no return.

The array of undefined titillations that cruised each and every part of my body, making me wonder if he felt the same till hot slimy liquid that spurted drenching my insides exciting him again when his eyes bulged and then returned to normal making me proud of my capabilities to make him demeanor in cognizance with me..

It was like the only reason that I was sent on this earth was to bring to him that piece of joy, to give him each and every part of me, to have him, to make love to him and to love him till eternity.

The smile, the satisfaction and love in his eyes made me feel perfect like Shyna; when she was 16.

The way his huge frame towered over me making me uncomfortable for a second but the next moment when I peeked into his silvers, I felt safe instantaneously. Then again the pauses he took querying and confirming with mere winks of our eyes [a new language that we seemed to have discovered] that I was fine and he can continue made me fall for him deeper.

It is like a huge valley of love which is deepening with every passing second that I am falling for him more.

Gosh! Does he feel the same?

No he can't! He shouldn't!

I tell myself as I embrace myself in his arms once he is back disposing the wrapper of the contraceptive returning to me in a haste like I would disappear if he isn't back in a swift.

I too feared the same but once in the vicinity of his naked chassis, I prefer to forget everybody and everything.

The only most important thing being I have what I wanted or probably what I was created for with me.