Chapter 32 Love You Like I Do

Chapter 32

Love You Like I Do

Davidson's pov

Like a Russell wiper ready to attack on his prey she stood standing on her feet that gripped the floor tight, her body loose enough to be flexible, her eyes strained at the person standing in front of her who exchanges the big knife that he is holding in his hand from fight to left and left to right and the golden pupils moving left-right with the movement of the knife.

Within flicker of moment he lifted the knife to attack Shyna but she ducked him easily. He attacked again this time on her shoulder but cycled her leg taking push from the ground as he lifted herself in the air with a short jump and hit him on his chin with her knee.

Rob was taken aback with that kick and even stumbled for a moment.

But he was back in a jiffy as he launched another attack right on her lower abdomen.

Shyna managed to leg kick that and the knife flew up in the air only to drop besides Rob.

Wasting no time Shyna hit him again and again on his shoulders, then his back and when she kneaded him on his lower back he fell further stretching to pick the knife fallen earlier.

He junctured straight with twice the strength as if it was a real fight and hit both his elbows on Shyna's shoulders making her fall down flat on her back. Crossing his legs on her thighs and pinning her on the ground, he lifted his hand holding the knife ready for an attack.

My legs might be running on the tread mill but my eyes rested on each and every commotion of Shyna and I did notice an eerie of fear in her eyes when Rob towered over her and a sudden need to protect her sparked in my body.

Jumping from the machine, letting the belt rotate with the speech of 12 quickly I lunged towards Rob pulling him from the back of his tee and smacking a quick blow on his abdomen.

Shocked at my sudden arrival Rob didn't know how to react and took the blow which hurt him hard and he cringed in pain.

"What the f#ck!" Shyna shouted obviously disappointed with my interference.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?" She barked. Her words holding enough acrimony to let her nostrils flare, her eyes red narrowed and cheeks pink.

I stuttered for a moment 'shit! What was I doing?' I asked myself.

"Sorry. I am sorry." I tried to phrase any reason trying to fake something but nothing came out of my mouth.

"No you are not sorry. You are only trying to be important. I cannot believe it. You tried to hurt Rob. Heaven's sake he was fight training me, not killing me." She said as she tried to help Rob who forwarded a hand assuring he was fine.

"I am sorry Rob, I just caught away in the moment." I apologised him looking at a very feisty Shyna who picked her bag and waltzed out of the gym.

Ignoring what Rob said which was probably "alright bro" or whatever I followed her but was only backed by the dark puff of smoke emitting from the rear of her vehicle.

Driving to her place I was wondering what made me react like I did.

Am I getting insane? Lack of sleep? Yeah I couldn't sleep without that golden bronze mane tickling on my chest.

I missed her.

Frustration?

Because she wasn't picking my calls and yet practicing with that jerk.

Okay okay hands up he isn't a jerk but whatever.

But I should be angry at her for not picking calls.