Once Again I'm Alone

As Tim walked around the forest, he knew that he was alone. The faceless man wasn't in the corner of his eye, Hoodie wasn't following him, and there was no one dragging him back into everything. He felt guilty but oh so free. There was no static in his mind, no voice telling him to run away as fast as he can, just peace. The outside was peaceful as well, adding to the calm. There was no one following him, no one but himself. He sighed and sat down on the ground. When he saw the color black in the ground he questioned if he should pick it up. Surly it would drag him back into the rabbit hole he just got out of weeks ago. The rabbit hole he had just recovered from. When he sat up he sighed and grabbed the tape.

Damnit I really channeled my inner Merrick there

The second he got into his hotel room he put the tape into the tape player. He kept it because of the homemade movies he had on tape, but never ended up watching them. He didn't want to. He didn't want to be reminded of Brian's stupid smile, Jay's dumb laugh, and Alex's angering smirk that would make him want to punt him. When the tape started he saw a boy he didn't recognize.

"Did this thing start?" The boy said. The camera turned around to face a younger Kralie. "I don't fucking know dickhead did it?" The boy walked next to Kralie. "I don't know, it's YOUR camera!" As the two bickered a girl walked in. "Are you two done being stupid?" The boys yelled a mixture of yes, and we weren't being stupid. The girl chuckled and checked the camera. "And to answer your questions yes it's working." Kralie responded with a quiet thank you while the boy tried to act like he knew that.

Tim paused the tape. He didn't want to see any more of it. He didn't want to think about the family of the man he killed.

When he woke up at 3AM, he didn't expect the tape to be going on. He sighed and looked at the screen, surprised to he met with the look of a boy running. When he looked closer he saw it was the boy from before.

"To whoever's watching this, please don't go into Ross-"

A scream was heard on the tape, and it ended. Tim watched as the tape rewinded and stood up. He sighed and took the tape out.

I can work with this