Wait Here. [BRAY]

As Brian walked around Rosswood, he heard the sound of a voice from behind him. Turning around, he saw a person in the tree. The person tilted their head before putting a finger to their lips. Brian tilted his head in return but the being was already gone.

Brian turned to continue walking, but the person was in front of him. They were wearing a flannel and a jacket, and a familiar hat. However what caught his attention was the mask. It was Skullys. But Brian remembered Skully hated flannels so it had to be-

"Jay..?"

The person nodded and Brian lifted the mask. "Jay what are you doing?" Jay lifted his as well. "Brian, shush. You are fully aware of who all is around here." He whispered harshly. Brian nodded before dropping his voice to a whisper. "Jay, what's going on?" Jay paused and glanced up at Brian before shoving her against a tree, and glancing to the side before shoving him to the ground, falling on top.

The two layed in silence until Jay leaned up. "HABITs walking around.. you don't want to run into him." It whispered, softer now. The two stared at each other before Jay went and touched Brians face, running his gloved thumb through his scruff.

He opened her mouth to say something, but quickly shut it once he heard a yell. "SKULL BITCH I GOT EM." groaning, Jay rolled is eyes and stood up. "FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S SKULLY, WOULD YOU ENJOY ME CALLING YOU EVAN? NO? THOUGHT NOT. STAY THERE."

The two glanced at eachother before Jay pulled his mask down and put a finger to their lips again. "Wait here. If I don't return soon, leave. This area isn't safe for any workers of him." Brian nodded slowly, eyes widned. "Possibly see you Thomas.." Brian nodded and shot finger guns and Jay laughed softly before running off.

Brian made himself comfortable. He didn't leave until he heard Tim calling for him. Some day she'd see Jay again.