D⦻UBLE-SIDED LIES

WARNINGS: 

-DISSOCIATION

-DEREALIZATION

-SH

-ED BC YOU REALLY THINK THE BOYS HAD GOOD EATING HABITS? 

-CANNIBALISM 

-BADLY WRITTEN SEIZURES

-GORE MASSIVE GORE GORE GORE

-ALEX BEING GUILTY AND ALSO A PSYCHO 

-MASSIVE JUST MASSIVE TW FOR FICTIVES

-JAY BLAMING HIMSELF, FEELING GUILTY, AND JUST HAVING A BREAKDOWN.

-VIOLENCE, OBVIOUSLY THIS IS A MARBLE HORNETS ONESHOT BOOK

-KINDA CONFUSING BUT ~~~ MEANS SMALL TIMESKIP, ---- MEANS BIG TIMESKIP AND ___ MEANS A POV CHANGE 

As Alex sat against the wall, he felt more as himself than he had in years. Not since the Operator tormented his mind and twisted it. His mind was free of static, and all the wrongdoings were replaying in his mind. The screams of Amy being tortured by the Operator, her begging to be killed. The sound of Seth coughing against the wall, the look of fear in his eyes as Alex pointed the gun to his head. The angry look Tim gave to Alex, before the fear that overrode him when he saw the Operator. The look of confusion and fear as Brian begged to Alex to help him, save him. The screams of Tim and Brian as the Operator broke them and made them whole again. 

almost whole.  

The loud sound of metal hitting the ground made Alex flinch and come back further to reality. In front of him was Brian, the new Brian, the one masked and full of hatred. Alex's eyes widened as he attempted to back away, shoving the gun he knew was next to him away from him. Brian tilted his head, and Alex could see Tim behind him, crouching down so he was hidden. He could see the blank look in Tim's eyes. There was a underlying hatred to them, understandably. He had just sacrificed them a month ago after all. 

 Alex pressed himself farther against the wall, feeling the static crawl into his mind. 

"Run,," He muttered

The two stared. They made no indication of hearing his statement. He felt his breath grow shorter. "Run." He yelled. Tim flinched as Brian finally registered the statement. Brian grabbed Tim's hand as he bolted off, and as Alex started coughing. He felt his mind be swallowed by the static, and watched himself stand up and walk over to the gun. He watched himself cock it, and start to walk around. 

he wondered when it'd all be finally over. 

___------____

As Tim stared at the hotel wall, he thought about everything that had happened prior to the current situation. Alex leading him up to the hospital, saying it was for location scouting, and Tim had fell for it. When Tim had woke up, he was on the ground, and Alex was standing a bit aways from him. He tried to ask what he was doing, but before he could respond, he could feel tentacles on him. He looked in the direction they were coming from, and his eyes widened when he saw it was his lifelong tormentor.