Amnesia Was The Cause Of My Concerns

JAM

JAM. FIC.
I mean Brian is Tim but not Jay and- yeah-
(Brians ok with Tim dating other people just wants a warning first also Jays aware that Brians ok with that as Tim mentioned it during the hotel hopping ["Yeah Brian's ok with me dating others, he just needs to be told after i ask them out he doesn't mind"])
IM GIVING PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT)

Tim wasn't quite sure why Toby was fidgeting more than usual. The boy was always twitching and muttering phrases, but that was a medical problem and he could respect that. But Toby was fidgeting out of what seemed to be anxiety. Tim didn't get to question it however, as Brian walked back from the end of a certain hallway, and gestured for Tim to follow him. He took a glance at the teenaged boy before following his boyfriend down to the basement.

As they walked down the stairs, he heard the slight whisper of Brian. "B.. Hoodie whats going on?" Tim whispered as the got closer to the end of the stairs. "New person.. Amnesia.." Brian had whispered so quietly Tim wasn't sure he had heard him. When they reached the bottom of the stairs, Tim turned to brian before walking down and opening the door.

When he walked in, he saw EJ tending the wounds of a man tied to a chair. Their mask was familiar, but Tim brushed it off. He was wearing a grey t-shirt and there was a brown hoodie with a blue hood on the floor next to him. As Tim analyzed the man, EJ stood up and walked past the two masked men. When the door shut and they were left alone, the man looked up at them before flinching.

Tim listened as Brian walked next to him, and rested his hand around Tim slightly as a way to comfort him. Tim didnt understand until he looked at what rested on the mans head. His eyes widened and his breath caught in itself. There on the mans head was a very familiar hat. A hat that looked like they went to hell and back, some blood splatters and mud stains that were never fully washed off. When Tim looked the man in the eyes, he was met with confusion.

The silence lasted for abit longer, until the man sighed. "Is it going to be silent the whole time, or are you guys going to stop staring at me creepily and try to do what the twitchy kid did before." Tim breathed out and sighed. That voice cleared up any suspicion on him.

"Do you remember your name."

"No. I don't remember jack shit."

Tim stared Jay in the eyes. No... That can't be right... Jay has to remember something. They can't just forget about the years they spent together. Hopping hotels and the weirdly comforting car rides. Tim turned to Brian, and Brian shook his head, a signal that said not yet. Tim sighed and nodded.

"Do you have a name you want to be called, or have been told to use."

Jay paused for a moment, before looking away. "Can i have my jacket back yet?" Tim sighed. Avoiding questions as always, it seemed to be a natural Jay thing. "Do you have a name to call you by." Jays head snapped back to the two masked men. "Can. I. Have. My. Jacket. Now." He snarled at them. Tim inhaled slightly, not expecting that tone from Jay.