A M I T H E T H I R D ?

Did they ever really learn the mistakes in the equation?

                                     If there was only one at fault, it would be more cut and dry. 

                                                                    An easy finger to point. 

                                                            He can't have that now can he

------------------------------------------------------------

TRIGGER WARNING FOR THE FOLLOWING:

- SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

- POSSIBLE ED

- PARANOIA (THIS IS JAY WE'RE TALKING ABOUT)

- PARANOIA INDUCING WORDS / THOUGHTS

- MENTAL BREAKDOWNS 

PLEASE ASK FOR HELP IF YOU SUFFER FROM THESE THINGS. 

When Jay had first gotten the tapes, it was simply to save what Alex had made. He had long forgotten the restless nights looking out the windows, swearing he had seen something while his roommates tried to get him to bed.  The stupid drunken nights while they had talked about Alex's film. All the stupid shenanigans from set. 

All Jay wanted was to save what little was made. Perhaps to edit them all into a shorter unfinished version of the film? 

Jay didn't remember. 

However when Jay had started looking through the tapes, Jay had a sense of dread. He never understood why whenever he looked at the bad, he had a feeling of fear underlying the numbness. One day, he had simply shoved through it, posting the first tape onto the YouTube channel -He was always going to try to release it, and what better way to than the internet?- and sat back. 

However when he had posting #1, he found he had dug into a hole he couldn't escape now. After seeing him for the first time, he was hooked. 

He dug deeper. 

Digging his own grave. 

It started off slow. Posting all the tapes that had substantial evidence of that things existence. Slowly, but surely, it got to the point where he was posting more than that. He was posting himself, looking for clues. Looking for the ones who went missing. 

Others thought the channel was fake. "It's all acting!" They said as they watched behind their screens. "It's all fake!" 

Jay ignored them. 

The ones who believed him were the most helpful ones. Especially after a channel called ToTheArk started replying to his videos with cryptic messages.