Cryptids [BRAY]

It was supposed to be like all the other times.
Watch Tim and Brian commit their tasks, and leave. Nothing else was supposed to come of it.

That's what Jay chanted in his head as he ran from the hooded one. He could never tell when it was Hoodie and when it was Brian. As Jay turned around the tree, he fell backwards only to be caught by his jacket

He flinched for impact that never came.

When Jay had opened his eyes and glanced up, he inhaled sharply. He glanced around but saw no escape. He awaited any form of attack, but instead he was left sitting there.

Slowly, Jay reached to grab the gloved hand. When there was no complained he relaxed some, as most of the adrenaline left his body.  As Jay stared at the hooded one, he noticed him cock his head to the side as he analyzed Jay.

Jay grinned under the mask and attempted to knock the hooded man over, but was met with him readjusting his grip. Jay groaned audibly, and he saw the hooded mans back straighten.

Jay moved his dominant hand to his side and motioned over to it. The hooded man followed his motions.

Hello B-R-I-A-N.

Brian let go on surprise, and when Jay yelped he almost let out a tiny yell on surprise. Jay tried to suppress his laughter, but the feeling of Brian's confused gaze over him was too amusing to pass up. As he laughed softly, he felt the gaze on him harden.

Raising his dominant hand again, he signed 'sorry', which caused the gaze to soften once more. Jay watched as Brian lifted his mask, and Jay felt himself relax. Brian did not lessen his grip.

"Where have you been." Brian whispered. Jay's eyes widened as Brian smiled softly. "He took me.. I've been watching.." Jay muttered in response. Brian nodded slightly and pulled Jay up. Before Jay could respond, Brian hugged him tight. "I missed you.." Jay couldn't bring himself to respond, only hugging back in reply.

Brian trailed a hand to Jay's face and tilted it upwards, and as Jay let Brian's hand control him, he felt his face grow red. "Please say something.." Jays eyes softened slightly. "I missed you too Starboy.."

Brian smiled softly as Jay leaned into the touch. Brian had lifted his mask a while ago. "Does it hurt Jaybird?" As Jay shook his head, he realized that his face was incredibly close to Brian's, warming it more.

Brian smiled softly. "Good.." Brian kissed Jay softly, and Jay shut his eyes as he kissed back. The two stood there for a moment, connected before they pulled away. "I'm happy you aren't in pain anymore Jaybird.." Jay nodded before lightly touching Brian's sides.

"Are you in pain?" Jay asks with the timidity only shown on camera. "Not as badly as it used too.."  Jay frowned slightly.  As the two stood there, they ignored the priorities of their jobs until they couldn't any longer.

As Jay backed away slowly, Brian stepped forward, but Jay shook his head pulling the mask down. "I'm sorry.. I have to Star.." Brian paused before nodding looking away. Jay frowned before snapping, gaining Brian's attention.

Holding his dominant hand in a IRLY sign, he quickly turned and started running, disappearing after running behind a tree.

As Brian watched Jay run away, he felt the sadness nab at him once again, however he numbed it down hearing Tim falling for him.