Autism Hornets Meets Main AU

[ stand autism hornets, I love it, please read it-]

[They're in a void with doors. Think backrooms but not]

As Jay stared in front of him, he saw a version of himself he never thought he'd see again. He looked younger, his eyebags still visible, but not as visible as his. His face was scar-less, and he assumed that the rest of him was too. His hat looked the same as the one he wore in college -brown and not army green- and less worn down as his own did. His eyes shown brightly, as he had not witnessed the horrors of the universe. Jay smiled softly at his younger self, but as he looked at Jay, his face contorted to terror.

Jay flinched at the look, remembering the stacks of tapes that showed that face. He shut his eyes and shook his head, taking his mask off. He sighed and opened his eyes, looking at his younger self. "I look like shit don't I?" He joked dryly. His younger self nodded and laughed softly. "You really do.." He trailed off, flapping his hands slightly, as if he was holding back questions.

Jay nodded, and the dam broke.

-----------------------------------

When Tim opened his eyes, he groaned and covered his eyes, praying that whatever Masky did didn't get him injured again. He could never trust himself when he was like that. However, as the silent shuffle of fabric he sat up immediately, immediately worrying if Brian was alright, but was surprised to find a seemingly younger version of himself standing in front of him. The younger version jolted back, before tilting his head. "Masky?" Tim asked groggily. His younger self shook his head, confused. 

Tim signs and stands up, wincing at his leg. His younger self tilts his head further at the sound of him breathing through his teeth. "Alex." Tim states, anger running through his veins at the memory he had of the event. His younger self's eyes widen, and look to concern. "You don't speak do you?" Tim asks, and his younger self (which he was severely doubting was a true statement by now) nodded. 

Tim sighed. "Fuck." 

--------------------------------------

Brian groaned as he rubbed his face, and flinching as he glanced around, noticing he was in a very weird room. Rolling his eyes, he looks in front of him to see a seemingly younger him rocking back and forth. She laughs softly before sitting next to him, copying his stims. The other Brian looked up, and flapped harder with his hands. Brian laughed, and copied him.

This process repeated until the other Brian took in Brians face. He paused and stared before he spoke. "What the fuck-" 

-----------------------------------

When Alex blinked, he found himself in a completely separate room. He paused before glancing behind him, seeing a more alive version of himself. He was pacing back and forth and seemingly talking to himself. Something about idiots who couldn't handle themselves without supervision.

Alex snorted at that, thinking back to Jessica and Jay. The chaotic duo couldn't be trusted alone. However the sound drew the attention of the more alive version of him. "Who are you, why are we here, how fast can we find the others." Alex flinched at the amount of questions, and I he raising volume of each one. The more alive Alex noticed and sighed, holding his head in his hands.

"Sorry." He mumbles. Alex sighs and walks over. "Alex Kralie. Different version of you. No fucking clue. Pretty fast." The alive version of Alex glanced over at where Alex was looking, and saw Jay wandering over with a younger looking him in tow, asking questions like there was no tomorrow. The alive version of Alex sighed and wandered over there.

As Jay walked closer to Alex, Alex sighed. "I pray to God Jessica wasnt near you?" Jay rolled his eyes. "Shut up Kralie."

------------------------------------------