Nightmares

As Brian laid in the bed, he wondered how it would've been if he hadn't pushed Tim away in a moment of rage. If she hadn't just assumed he was hiding it out of some unknown reason Brian had forgotten. She sighs and glances away, thinking about the argument they had before Tim had stopped participating in their activities.

"Tim what the fuck is this!" Brian shouts, holding the folder in front of him. "I.." Tim stares at the folder, and Brian grows angrier at the silence. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me!" Brian yells, and Tim just continues to stare before looking away. "Tim, what the fuck! Answer me god damnit!" Tim's face is guilty, and Brian wishes he could burn a hole into him. "I didn't want you to leave.." "What? So you lie to me? So you say 'No Brian! I don't know how this started!' Complete BULLSHIT TImothy."

Tim furthered his gaze away from Brian, and Brian aggressively sighed. ""Fuck you." Brian asserted, before turning away. He felt Tim try and grab his hand but Brian pulled it away. "Don't." "Brian I-" "Don't." As Brian walked away, he heard Tim's sobs.

Brian blinked her tears away as she heard movement at the door. "Brian?" Brian freezes, before hissing in pain. "Brian.." Brian attempts to look everywhere but at the door. Tim sighs and sits down next to the bed. "Brian, it's not your fault things got the way it did." Brian refuses to look at the shorter man. "Brian." She looks at the wall. "I could've made it go better.." She whispers. Tim pauses, and a small sigh could be heard. "No..You really couldn't have.." Brian sniffs, and Tim sets his hand on Brian's chest. "I could've left him there..I could've just worked with you all...I could've just swallowed my fucking ego and admitted I was wrong-" "Bri." Brian froze, and Tim sighed, grabbing her hand and kissing it gently. "There couldn't have been any way for you to know." Brian doesn't even bother to try and hold back the tears.

The two sit there in silence, aside for Brian's sniffs. "I'm assuming you're bed bound today?" Brian nodded, wincing at the pain it ignites in his spine. Tim lets out a small sigh, and Brian responds with one as well. "Brian, I do mean it." Brian shakes his head, before letting out a hiss. "Brian.." Brian keeps his eyes shut. She feels a kiss on her forehead, and then the sound of Tim walking away. "Just try to rest today Bri..We'll talk tomorrow star."

Brian lets out a hum in response, and attempts to rest, but finds it difficult. However, eventually she finds the ability to sleep...

Brian wakes up in the abandoned school Alex had brought him too. She hyperventilates, shaking her head as he looks around. "Nonono.." She breathes out as she walks around, not looking for anyone in particular. "I need out..I.." Brian panics further when he hears footsteps. "Shit, shit, shit." He runs further into the building, only to run straight into Alex. Alex had that dark glint in his eye that Brian remembered well. Brian slammed himself into the wall next to him and ran behind Alex, who quickly turned around and started to chase him.

This went on for some time, before Brian tripped and fell. As Brian fell, and he braces himself, he quickly felt a hand on his hoodie. It was Tim's. Brian felt his eyes widen, and he glanced around before finding that his mask was in Tim's hand. Brian tried to avoid Tim's face. "How. Fucking. Could. You." Tim spat in his face. Brian felt tears fall from his eyes, and blood started to leak from his nose.

As Tim let go of his hoodie, he quickly felt himself fall to the ground. When he got up, he turned around to see Jay right in front of him. "...Jay..?" Jay's eyes were wide, his side bleeding and blood pouring out of his mouth and nose. He was taking cautious steps back, as if he were afraid, and when Brian reached out to him, he saw his own hand looked of static. And soon he started to hear it too.

Brian crouched down, wincing at the volume of the static, and screamed. He could feel the blood pouring from his mouth. He could feel the pain of ⦻ squeezing her brain and pulling it apart. Blood could be felt on her cheeks and pouring from her nose. She leaned down farther to the ground, and screamed more. She didn't even know what she was screaming for anymore. Help? For it to stop? For-

"Brian!" Brian shot her eyes open, before huddling in a ball in the head of the bed, hyperventilating. "Bri, Bri I need you to breathe ok?" Brian could barely understand what was going on with the static blasting in her brain. "Brian, focus on me ok?" Brian shoots her eyes forward, and is met with the face of Tim. She scoots backwards a little bit, and Tim hesitates before putting a hand on Brian's head, ruffling her hair a bit.

Brian pauses before uncurling herself, letting Tim closer. Tim sits and straddles Brian, before pulling her into a hug, making sure to not put too much pressure onto Brian's back. Brian sobbed openly into Tim as Tim whispered sweet nothings into Brian's ear.