What Happened? [ANGST]

When Jay woke up, he hadn't expected to feel like he was on a concrete floor. Sitting up, Jay found that he was seemingly in an abandoned building. Glancing around, no camera was in sight. However he saw the familiar form of Tim right next to him. Nudging Tim awake, he sat there, not knowing what to do. As Tim started waking up, Jay stood up and looked around. It wasn't a building he had ever been in before.

He heard Tim moving behind him, and soon he was back to his usual spot in front of him. He gave a confused glance and Jay shrugged before noticing his hand was empty. Panic coursed through him as he looked around. Tim took note of Jays panic, and grabbed Jay's hands, leading him into a hug. Jay melted in it before hearing a noise behind them. Tim had stiffened and Jay froze before turning around.

Wait,,

That wasn't right.

Standing in the doorway was the Masked man, but some things were different. Instead of his usual cat like mannerisms, he held the mannerisms of a human being. His hair was longer, and in a messy ponytail. He held nothing in his hands, but there was a familiar bag on his shoulder. Jay's eyes widened when he recognized it as his. But that didn't make sense either. His bag was on his shoulder.

The Masked man paused before sighing loudly and going to rub his temples. A mannerism only found in...

"Tim..?"

The man paused and Tim inhaled sharply behind him. The Masked man's head shot up. "Jay? No. This isn't right." He backed away. Jay felt adrenaline rush through him. "How is this possible, what?" the Tim behind him questioned. The Masked Tim continued to back away until a noise was heard. He froze before bolting off. Jay, all possible plans abandoned, followed him. "Jay, come back!" Tim called after him.

Jay ignored Tims call, and followed the masked Tim. He had a noticeable limp, probably from when his knee was broken, and he was running with a purpose. However when he had stopped abruptly, he had run into him. Right before he realized what had happened, the masked Tim had already gripped the front of his jacket and kept him still, finger to his lips. "Jay I understand you don't understand how loud you are because of your ears, but don't, make, a, sound." Masked Tim whispered harshly.

Jay nodded, and masked Tim let him go. He could hear Tim moving behind him. "Jay what-" "Sh." Masked Tim interrupted. Jay noticed Tims glance and he nodded, putting a finger to his lips. Nodding back, the two followed the masked Tim.

When they had reached the door, masked Tim stopped. Jay almost asked what was wrong before he had opened the door. There was a man in the room. He was wearing a multicolored hoodie, most of it being brown, but the hood was blue. However that's not what drew Jay's attention. What drew Jay's attention was the hat. It looked very similar to his own. It wasn't long until the man turned around however, and Jay felt both Tim's flinch. The

re was a broken Skull mask on the mans face, the bit over their left eye was broken and revealed a green eye. The eye was expressionless until he looked behind the masked Tim. His eyes widened when he saw Jay and Tim. He had almost backed away, and Jay noticed blood stains on the sleeves.

Masked Tim hadn't moved. He hadn't moved when he saw the masked man. "Who are you two." Tim had spoken loudly. The three men in front of Tim flinched and Jay had breathed out a laugh from his flinch. "You already know who I am." The masked Tim spoke. His voice was flat with no emotion. The other masked man refused eye contact. "So who are you?" Masked Tim inquired. The masked man spoke nothing, and instead moved closer and held the masked Tims face. The masked Tim made no movement to stop the other masked man to take off his mask. However, he let out a confused noise when he was moved to face Tim and Jay. It was in fact Tim's face, but it had scars on it, one under his right eye and the other on his lip.