You Carry Many?

Hoodie stared around at the void in front of him, and attempted to think of how it was that this place had come to be. He recalled that ToTheArk was always mumbling of The Ark, a sanctuary away from The Operator that could only be reached after death. Hoodie glanced away as he laid down, and tried to think of who else had all died while he was alive that should have been with him in this monochromatic void.

Jay
"I'll kill you!" rings through Hoodie's ears as he runs as fast as he can away from Tim, his longtime friend since he was 17.  The shorter man had some stamina and Hoodie was running out quick, stopping every so often to catch his breath and praying that The Operator's consistent teleportation of them both would save him from death. As he ran up the stairs however, he couldn't think of any other way to escape without breaking Tim's heart other than to-

Amy
A small laugh could be heard as Alex and Amy talked on set before Alex started filming for the day. The soft look on Alex's face caused ????? to bump Tim's shoulder and point at the two, making his hands make a mocking kissing motion. Tim snorted out a laugh and ????? let out a cackle. He could feel Alex's glare on the back of his head.

Seth
He listened as Ark explained how Alex had shot him in the head, and how the Operator had taken him soon after, and how Ark retained that information was a question that Hoodie never once asked. Ark was sitting in a chair, with a laptop set in front of it. "What do you remember about video editing?" It had asked. Hoodie had shrugged in reply, before signing the word for bird. "Ah. Jay had taught you a bit?" Hoodie nodded and Ark let out a creepy smile. "Use it to your advantage."

Sarah
A loud cackle could be heard as ????? and Sarah joked on set before the break was over. She was only wearing a shirt and some shorts, but Sarah wouldn't stop complaining about the fact she was wearing a shirt in the first place. "Seth wouldn't let me leave the house in just a sports bra, I am going to riot one of these days." She complained as ????? snickered. "I mean, it's probably wise you wear a shirt for Alex's film, he might change the rating if you show up too much in just a bra." He joked back. Sarah groaned and punched ?????'s shoulder but there was no real malice.

Tunnel guy
Who even were they? Hoodie recalled no memories on who that man even was. He just had the misfortune of wearing exactly what Marble Hornets was wearing that day. The poor man had his skull caved in by a rock somehow, and Hoodie doesn't wish to think about how Alex had managed that while being such a twig. Perhaps there was some hidden muscle in his body.

Hoodie shook his head at the list, and turned his head to stare at the void in the ground that lay next to him, always ever silent. He didn't know what happened to those who entered it, and he was not keen on testing that fact out himself. The void would smoke up every now and then, but he didn't wish to find out what was in it.

He had thrown the mask down the hole god knows how long ago, and there was no reflective surface that was able to say what he looked like in this current time. He couldn't even remember his old name. The name she used before Alex had hurt him. Before Alex had sacrificed him. Hoodie bit back a snarl at the memory, recalling how his blood had choked him, leading him so close to death but never there. How his brain was permanently in disarray.

Brian glared into nothing as he laid there. In the silent oasis that was so far from heaven but too peaceful for hell. Perhaps this was a purgatory for him, and just him, for the actions he had committed.

As if she had jinxed himself, he heard the snap of a twig in the distance. Brian shot up immediately, going to his feet and glancing around. In the distance, he could see a masked figure. He could feel a pit form in his stomach as he squinted at the figure, trying to see if it was Masky. The figure peaked out from the tree from which they were hiding from, and Hoodie could see the mask had another design on it. Hoodie let out a sigh of relief, and tried to ignore the pang of sorrow he felt.

The figure moved closer, and Hoodie felt a sense of dread as they walked closer, however their walking pattern felt familiar to him.  It wasn't until they were stood in front of him that he recognized where he remembered it.  "Jay." Hoodie whispered. Jay(?) flinched and looked away for a few seconds before making a "eh" hand gesture. Hoodie tilted his head as Jay(?) sat down. "Theres many in here.." Jay -He knew it was Jay now, that was his voice. His stupidly soft and slightly off toned voice- whispered.

Hoodie tilted his head and Jay sighed. "Brian, can I know why..?" Jay's soft whisper of a plea lit up Brian's brain. That was her name before things had happened. Brian glanced to the side and shrugged. "Did what I had to.." Her tone was dreadfully dead. Jay nodded and glanced to the side. "Where did the mask come from..?" Jay froze and shot to look at Brian. "Please, don't remind me I have this stupid thing.." Jay's tone was dead, but some panic was layered into it. Brian nodded. "Are the others here." Jay paused for a moment before nodding slowly. Brian felt his face soften at the information. "Are they safe?" Jay sat and thought before shrugging. "Sort of."

Brian flinched at Jay's voice at the reply. His voice was layered and Brian didn't like the sound of who the other voice was. Jay seemed to have also noticed it as he jerked back and covered where his mouth would be. He started to tap on his mask in threes and Brian didn't know what to do. It wasn't until Jay spoke again that he fully understood. "There are many here.." He spoke again, but the voice was different. It was layered even more than it was before, with some feminine pitches joining the choir that was his voice. Brian's face contorted to confusion before Jay sighed and took the mask off, to show his face.

Brian tilted his head before she saw Jay's face shift. "Jay's" face was now Amy's and she seemed mostly ok. She was just sad looking. She smiled at Brian and gave a small wave. "Hi Brian!" She whispered excitedly. Brian coughed out a small laugh and waved. Amy stuck her tongue out and giggled before her face shifted, and Sarah's appeared. Sarah's face appeared very bruised and bloody, but she assured him that tunnel guy's were much worse. "Not that he'd come 'round you, he doesn't know you hah." Sarah mumbled to herself. Brian nodded slowly.

Her face shifted and suddenly he was put face to face with Ark. Brian froze and Ark had done the same. It took everything in Brian's body to not start interrogating it right there. "Ark." Brian stated. Ark nodded and Brian watched as the blood started to drip from his forehead. "Was this how you were able to speak with me." Brian asked coldly, and Ark shrugged. "I don't have an answer to that." Brian nodded, before glancing away. "Is this the Ark." Ark let out a soft scoff. "Yes." Brian's face morphed softly and he nodded.

When Brain looked back at their face, he hadn't expected to be met with Alex's. Alex seemed worse for wear, with his throat bleeding through the hoodies and blood dripping out of his mouth. His eyes were pitch black and Brian let out a yelp at the sight. Alex jerked back at the sound, but it didn't take long for Brian to pick him up and throw him against the nearest tree. "Kralie." Brian whispered lowly, glaring into Alex's voids. Alex just stared back, and only went to grab Brian's hand that was grabbing onto the jackets he was wearing.

The face shifted once more and quickly the hand holding the mask moved it back on. Brian let go of their clothes and listened as they fell to the ground. "What the fck was that." Brain whispered, hoping he had put that violent edge to his voice that he knew worked before. "That. Was the many we carry." The voice who stated this was new. It was a cacophony of all of the voices he had heard before, but with a deep one louder than the others. He recognized it as Jay's but the voice was far deeper than his.  Brian tilted his head and scoffed. "You keep saying that but I do not understand exactly what you mean." The man sighed and shook their head.

"I hold all those you saw."

Brian felt an icy chill as he processed the words.

Oh.