Panic Attacks and Alchohol

As Jay shut the door to his room, he leaned against it and felt the tears welling up. Quickly grabbing his bag, he opened his window and quickly maneuvered himself out of his room and ran as fast as he could to the hotel where Seth was staying.

He ignored the weird feeling his bones were giving him and kept running, even as the fuzz in his brain grew stronger and his connection to reality lessoned bit after bit. The people surrounding him looking and feeling less and less real. When he reached the parking lot, he felt queasy and it was difficult to walk in a straight line.

He walked as slow as possible, and looked for Seth's door number. It turned out he didn't need to search as Seth had opened his door. Seth froze for a moment before running to Jay, and leading him to his room. Once the door had clicked shut, Jay had no reason to hold in the tears any longer and the floodgates opened, crying and sobbing to Seth about his mother, and what she had done.

Seth simply listened, holding Jay close as he sobbed and rubbed his back at some points to help calm him down.

(Sorry that this is short uh. I wrote this while drunk anddddd unm. We werent haven't a good time. Were doing good now
Also yeah thats what being drunk was like for us. Uh. Wait until 21 guys! Dont let anyone even your parents pressure you!!!)