We're Alive [Jay, Tim & Brian. SMUT.]

[PART TWO OF I AM ALIVE LMAO]

[SMUT WARNING OBVIOUSLY, AND TRAUMA MAKES KINKY MOTHERFUCKERS]

timeskip because they ain't fucking in the woods jesus gotta have more class than that

As Tim slowly entered his driveway, he looked beside him to see Jay messing with a camera. Tim sighed and laughed to himself. "What?" "Oh nothing, just think it's funny you got another one." Jay crossed his arms and pouted slightly. "Feels weird without one." Tim nodded as he sat in his driveway. "Can agree with that."

As the two sat in the driveway, the silence became awkward, until Tim motioned over to the door, and Jay nodded. As the two reached the door, Jay started to hum a bit, and Tim smiled softly as he walked in. The two stayed in silence until Jay spoke.

"Jessica took my house." Tim flinched slightly. "What?" Jay laughed slightly and repeated his sentance with a bit more detail. "Jessica lives in my house now. Don't think she realizes this yet." Tim exhaled and laughed slightly. "You still suck at making sense Jay," Jay gasped dramatically and leaned on Tim. "How dare you!" Tim laughed at this and moved away and Jay quickly caught himself before he fell. "I am offended!" Tim laughed harder as Jay walked over to him.

"So are we gonna talk about earlier or are we gonna ignore the fact that your as ha-" "i was hoping you would forget during the ride-" Tim quickly cut him off before Jay finished his sentance. Jay lifts an eyebrow slightly. "Please the faces you were making when the road was bumpy were so obvious." Tims face grew red at this as Jay got closer. "What happened to you practically crying at this stuff-" Tim remembered when a tispy Brian started talking about kinks, and Jay ran away, fake crying loudly as Alex and him had laughed.

Jay shrugged slightly. "Eh, I've matured a bit I like to think." Tim laughed slightly, until he noticed Jays hand go on his shoulder. Tim looked up slightly to see Jay looking around. "Jay you ok?" Tim was surprised at how steady his voice was, compared to how hot his face felt. "Yeah, though theres someone at the door." Jay responded causally. Tim flinched slightly as he glanced over at the door. "How can you tell..?" Jay laughed slightly. "I learned to be hyperaware of surroundings Tim, trauma n stuff." Tim laughed slightly but moved over to the door.

However when Tim opened the door, his eyes widened slightly as he watched a familiar yellow hoodie flinch in front of him. Tim barely had any time to process when he heard Jay speak behind him. "Up to your old tricks, huh Brian?" Tim listened as Brian breathed out a laugh. "Not quite Jay, although you've picked up some tricks yourself haven't you Skully?" Tim turned around as Jay stiffened. "Well since we're doing that Hoodie I think its safe to assume you saw what happened earlier then?"

Tim turned back to the door, and watched as Brian pulled the mask up, revealing a slight smirk as he did so. "Yes i did birdie." Tim listened as Jay inhaled at the nickname. "Mind if i come-" Brian didn't even get to finish his sentance when Tim hugged him. "Yeah- I'm alive, but I'm also a suspicious figure in your doorway-" Jay snickered at that, and Tim hit Brians arm as Brian joins the laughter. As Tim lets to, Brian messed with Tims hair before walking in and sitting behind the couch.

Jay facepalmed before turning to Tim, who had shut the door and leaned on it. "Were you guys going to hide this from me for this long originally?" Jay shook his head and Brian agreed. "I was gonna show myself sooner, but there were.... Setbacks." Brian spoke as Jay leaned against the wall next to him. "Your still ha-" Tim shot a glare and Jay, who raised his hands in surrender.

Brian got the message however and laughed slightly. "Damn, did I interrupt something?" Tim groaned against the door as Jay laughed and nodded. Tim shut his eyes as he fell against the door, listening to Jay and Brians conversation. "You know i could just, continue where you left off." Tim heard a scoff. "Yeah but where's the fun in that?" There was the sound of movement, probably Brian standing up, and Tim flinched as he heard the sound of someone slammed against the wall. He almost opened his eyes to get up, but paused when he heard a muffled moan.