Nightmares and Masks (Masky angst)

As Masky runs through Rosswood, it can hear the call of Skully screeching through the woods. They sound panicked and Masky attempts to run faster to save them. However as it turns around a corner to try and save Skully, the scene changed. It was standing in Benedict Hall, and right in front of it was Jay's dead body. Masky froze, and took steps back. It could feel his body start to shake. It stumbled back slightly, eyes widening.

It feels its breathing quicken before turning around, and seeing the window. Masky feels its throat close when it sees the hand on the window. It reaches out to grab Hoodie's hand, but screams when Hoodie lets go. It reaches down to try and catch his hand, but barely misses. Masky feels it's entire body go cold as it stumbles back. "No... No no nononoonoonono.." It mutters, reaching to it's face and feeling the flesh. That wasn't right. It stumbles backwards more and when it shuts its eyes and sits down, the air changes.

It can feel the bright lights and the fan on it. It can feel the eyes, it can feel the ties. It can feel the feeling of the cold floor underneath of it. Masky shakes and sobs as it curls up into a ball. However, when it feels the tentacles wrap around his throat and body, it jerks away, moving back and falling off of the bed.

Masky gripped the pillow and clung it tighter, a sad whine passing through his throat. He misses Hoodie and Skully. He misses the way they'd talk with him, cling to him, fight with him. He missed every aspect of them. He missed Brian and his silly jokes whenever Hoodie was away. He missed play fighting with her. He missed stalking Jay through the woods and scaring the shit out of him. He missed tackling Jay. He missed his fellow masked cryptids the most though.

With another sad whine, he gets up and lays back down on the bed, and curls up around Skullys jacket, the only memento of them he has.