We'll Meet Again.. Don't Know Where.. Don't Know When

Hey it's a promotional fic so that is something

GO READ I'M NOT HIM!!!

I'LL TAKE YOUR KNEECAPS!

Anyways take this fic using a song as a title

(This sounds so pretty)

As the tape continued playing, Tim wondered if he should stop it, do anything but watch the tape. Maybe stop chasing the hope he'll find Brian alive. He saw his dead body, so he doesn't know why he keeps his hopes up. However ad tome passes, he notices that he physically can't stop looking at the screen. He tries everything he can. Slowly, he hears the static growing and a reflection on the mirror. He feels his heartbeat quicken, but he can't bring himself to turn around. As the reflection gets more visible and less translucent, he sees a familiar yellow hoodie. Tim feels his eyes tear up as the hooded man walks closer. When he was finally able to shut his eyes

He forces them right open. He inhales deeply as he looks around the room. 'right..' he thinks to himself. He sighs and sits up. He looks to tje clock to see that it is 1:03 in the morning. He hears a cat growling in front of the door. He sighs and stares at the TV screen, until he checks his phone. No new messages, no new uploads. "Just the way God intended it.." he replies to himself. Timothy Wright was tired of the same routine. However, it was needed to survive. Jessica was still out there, being tortured by that thing still, no shadow of a doubt. However, he promised hw wouldn't help unless he needed to. Tim sighed and put his phone away, and turned off the TV. The cat was still growling, but he ignored it. Sure it was annoying but it became to be a white noise in the background when you get used to it. Or you open the door.
(Totally not projecting right now- well maybe I was)
As Tim shut his eyes again, he worried if he would ever wake up again. He sighed and started to slow his breathing, causing him to sleep once more. Hopefully there would be no nightmares.

_-afternoon of the "same" day-_

As Tim walked around the parking lot of Rosswood, he noticed that it was quieter than usual. Normally there was a light sound of static pertruding from the woods, but instead there was silence, aside from the song of birds. Tim sighed and started to walk in the woods. He used to find walking in the woods as a problem, or a source of anxiousness. But lately he found it calming. There were no faceless men stalking him as a means to get his worker back, only the birds and fellow hikers. However the deeper he got, the more ye felt like he was being followed. He kept walking, seeming as if he questioned nothing, but kept a keen eye out for any suspicious movement in his peripheral vision. As he walked, he noticed papers on the trees, with the symbol on them. He sighed and rolled his head. "Kids these days. They find a symbol and roll with it." He walked further, ignoring all the other papers. He thought he heard a scoff from the trees, but he ignored it further. When he reached his destination, he noticed the pipe he held was still where he dropped it. He sighed and picked it up. "Never know when I'll need this again." He said in a joking manner. He didn't know why he was talking to himself, but there he was.
As he walked through the building, he heard the sound of feet shuffling. Tim sighed and started to turn around, just to be met with the masked man he had accidentally killed. He yelped and tilted backwards, about to fall over when he was caught by his collar. Tim panted as the hooded man just stared at him. Tim stared back before he started to cough. The hooded man helped him stay on his feet, until Tim couldn't keep his eyes open.

'no god why now??'
'he couldn't have better timing could he??'

Those were the last thoughts before Timothy Wight lost sight and blacked out.

-POV CHANGE-

As Brian stared at Tim, he forgot why he was there in the first place. He was just staring at his old best friend for an undetermined amount of time. It wasn't until he heard a voice slowly grow louder he knew he got the attention of the faceless man. Brian you should have been back hours ago. Is your mission not completed. It seemed like a question, but they both knew it wasn't. "I finished it." Brian replied. He knew if he was being spoken too with his name used, no one else was around. Slenderman was low, but he wasn't that low just yet. Then why haven't you returned. Brian sighed. "Making a plan mostly.." He heard a sigh and he grimaced. Slenderman sighing either meant he was annoyed, or just very tired, and either way that wasn't good.

I- will make a part two later but lol  hi

These two cats i have are going to be the early death of me i swear to fucking god-