Spring

ok so

my stupid brain decided the operator based Skully off of birds, and since jay and skully share a body, jay is affected by this tooo

When Tim woke up, he didn't expect to see Jay curled up in a ball absolutely covered in the hotel blanket. He half debated unfurling the blankets, but when he saw how peaceful Jay looked, he debated against it. However when he saw how interesting his hands positioning was -one in his hair, one under the blankets, seemingly between his thighs- he had more questions than anything.

However when Jay stirred, he moved to look as if he wasn't staring, blush threatening to show. Jay groaned and seemingly flopped back onto the bed. Tim moved back to Jay's bed, handing him a water bottle. "Mornin Jay." He groaned and hid further in the blankets. Tim sighed and walked to the door. "Let me know when you're movin around. I need to clean out the car." Jay threw a thumbs-up and uncurled from his position.

When Hoodie entered the tower, where Skully always showed themself, he was surprised to see Skully was there, but he was curled up in an corner, holding Masky on top of him. Hoodie would've left them alone, but a small moan brought him back. He sighed and walked forward. 'Why must they be like this.'

Jay wasn't entirely sure when he had gotten back into the hotel bed, but when he did, he immediately got under the covers and hugged his jacket close to him. His brain felt foggy as he tried to think. The jacket smelled of Tim. It made him feel better, from what he didn't know. When Tim walked in, he remembered they got a single this time. Jay's anxiety rose. He didn't want Tim to hate him, but he craved his contact all the time. 

He hadn't noticed Tim had joined him in the bed until he felt Tim pull him closer against himself. Jay shut his eyes immediately, and unknowingly let out a small noise. He heard a small "huh?" from Tim, but he ignored it.

Tim didn't expect this reaction when he held Jay close to him. Tim knew he enjoyed the physical contact, and with how spacey and stressed Jay seemed, he thought Jay would enjoy the time. However hearing a small chirp from Jay when he held him close wasn't a reaction he had expected. Tim tried to think back to any time he had heard Jay chirp in the past and could only think of one other time. Jay had run off during filming and when the others finally found him, he was trying to talk with the other birds, or at least call one close to him.

The next time they saw him, Jay didn't remember what they were talking about.

Tim froze and glanced back at Jay, now confused on if it was really Jay. He could have a masked self, not unlike himself. Tim sighed as he felt the sleepiness grow on him. If it was a static creature, they hadn't killed him yet.

Skully woke up and immediately felt empty. He glanced around, wiping the blood off of his mouth and stood up. Their brain felt fogged over, but he knew they needed to find Masky and Hoodie. Sighing, he started the walk to where they knew to find him. When he reached the tower, he grabbed his mask and put it on, zipping up his jacket and rolling up his sleeves. It wasn't long until Hoodie found him. He typically found them first. Skully walked over to him and hugged him, leaning his masked face into his neck.