Horny Little Shit [BRAY || suggestive]

When Jay arrived at set, he was surprised to see that almost everyone was there. He rolled his eyes slightly as he made his way to Amy, who was standing next to Alex. Jay tended to stick near Alex and Amy on filming days, as he had no reason to really be on set other than to monitor script changes.

Eventually Jay felt a pair of eyes behind him. Flinching, he turned around the see Brian. Smiling nervously, he waved and noticed everyone's backs were turned to the two. Jay paused, before remembering Brian was there. His eyes widened as he remembered the game Brian liked to play with himself and Tim.

The second no one was paying attention, the teasing began.

Brian's acting was perfect for this game he played. Jay knew it perfectly well, and Brian did too. Why else would he be so cocky to grab his ass when in any second Alex could turn around and beckon them closer?

Jay felt himself grow red as Brian trailed his hand around his back before moving it back to his ass.  Alex was still distracted but Tim noticed that Brian was next to Jay. He mouthed something but Jay couldn't understand it.

It wasn't long until Brian was called back to set and Jay was left alone again. Sighing, Jay quickly left to grab a water and ignore any and all complaints about Brian disappearing.

He knew it'd happen again soon.