It's Ok [AMYLEX]

When Alex woke up, the pain in his neck was immediately made known to him. He stayed still for a few moments, praying to whatever god that existed that the pain would leave.

The prayers didn't work.

Sighing, Alex sat up and looked around. He was in an unfamiliar room, which was nothing new to him. However the stench of blood was much more intense than he was used too. Coughing slightly, he attempted to look around, only to be met with pain around his neck. Sighing, he stood up and moved his body around. He had hoped he would have decayed after he had died. However The Operator had other plans. storing him in the ark to keep his body fresh before putting him in the living world once again.

Now not quite dead, not quite alive, he was cursed to stay among the living, killing any and all loose ends he may have left. Groaning at the movement after long stillness, he quickly realized that he recognized some of the pictures on the wall. The first images was of,,

"Sarah..?"

"Yeah Kralie?"

Alex flinched and jerked away from the source of the voice. There stood Sarah, but it was obvious something had happened to her. She dawned the same creepy face Seth was keen on using. Her hair was matted and blood covered. Her sweater had some holes in them, and blood her wounds. Alex shifted uncomfortably. "listen I," "Shut up." Alex winced at the sharp tone, but shut his mouth. 'I deserve this treatment anyways..'

Alex noticed the silence was loud, and he looked back at her. She was staring expectantly. "Did you wake up here?" Alex nodded silently. Sarah sighed and pinched the bridge between her eyes. "Of course he would send you here, why would't he." Alex felt confusion grow, but refused to allow it show on his face.

The silence sat for a few moments before Sarah moved from the door, and gestured him to move. When Alex moved, Sarah showed no signs of stopping him. As he moved further, the smell of blood grew stronger. Alex winced at the smell, and if Sarah noticed, she said nothing. Alex moved to the side, and Sarah walked in front, guiding Alex. He followed with no words spoke.

However when they reached the door before the main room, Sarah paused. "Wait here. Patrick doesn't take kindly to meeting new people." Alex nodded and waited, keeping any and all questions to himself. Once he was give the all clear, he walked in and saw Amy on the couch. She was staring at a wall, and a girl was sitting beside her.

The girl was wearing a blue sweater, but was covered in blood, and her arm seemed to be missing.

Alex waited for dissociation that never came.

He wanted him to talk with her.

As Alex walked closer, he felt the girl next to Amy glare at him. He ignored it. He sat on the other side of Amy and leaned against her.

And that's when the dam broke.

He felt Amy turn to look at him, and she immediately started shaking. "L..Lex,,?" Alex could've cried at the tone of her voice. It was so broken and sad he would've sobbed immediately if it wasn't for the eyes on him. "Yes Ams, it's me." He spoke softly, but refused to show emotion.

Amy sniffed before moving Alex's face to look at her, holding his jaw. Alex stared steadily back as Amy smiled softly, tears falling. Alex noticed the gunshot wound in her forehead. He prayed his eyes conveyed his apologies. "You.." Amy started, but Alex hushed her.

Footsteps were heard receding. Everyone was leaving the room. "We'll let you have some privacy." Sarah spoke before doors were shut. Alex changed his demeanor immediately.

His previous monotoned face changed to soft and worried. "Are you ok?" He returned the gesture of Amy holding his face. "What's wrong Ams," he would've said more if Amy hasn't kissed him. "Shut up you dork.." she muttered. Alex smiled warmly before kissing her in return.

The two sat there for a moment before Amy spoke up again. "I know what you're going to say.. Don't apologize. I already know." Alex nodded, and Amy smiled softly. "I missed you Lex.." Alex leaned against her forehead. "I missed you too.."

[GIRL IN THE BLUE SWEATER IS SKY FROM MLANDERSEN0]