This Is How I Die (ALEX & SETH ANGST)

The blood was pouring out of his neck, and his throat was clogging up with it. No matter how fast it was leaving his body, he was struggling to breathe. He watched as Tim stood there and pointed a camera - Jay's camera- at him. He held onto the wound, feeling the knife peaking through his fingers. Tim was staring at him with an empty look on his face. Alex could feel the static buzzing, but the buzzing felt lighter than it had in years.

How long had it been since the last time he had felt this clear? This real ? He couldn't remember. He could barely remember the entirety of all of the events. The events he could remember like the back of his hand, on the other side of things, were the deaths . The murders he committed "In order to save them". ' What a load of bullshit .' He thought to himself. That was never the goal. The Operator just wanted some fun . And that disgusted Alex that he was just the Operators puppet. Some tool .

Alex watched as Tim dropped the camera and walked over to him. Alex could feel the spaciness clear, and a feeling of dread wash over him.

' This is how I die '

He would've laughed if it weren't for the little control the Operator had over him. He felt Tim get on top of him and he blinked, suddenly aware of everything. Suddenly there . Alex froze for a moment before grinning. Tim was staring down blankly at him, though Alex saw the rage in them. Tim probably thought he was smiling for a different reason. After all, why would they smile at the face of their killer? Alex let out a small laugh as Tim raised his arm. Alex shut his eyes and smiled softly, as Tim swung his arm down.

When Alex opened his eyes again, his throat felt like it was on fire. Sitting up, he put his hands around his neck. Glancing around him, it appeared that he was in a monochrome void of sorts. Sighing he relaxes, never taking his hands off of his throat. Suddenly, he hears a sound behind him, and he jolts to turn around. Sitting a few feet away were the blurry forms of Jay and Brian. Alex almost relaxed before memory flashed of what happened.

He hurt them. He killed Jay.

Freezing, Alex stayed put, although he watched from a distance. He watched as the two just stayed silent, simply enjoying each others company. They never talked about what happened. All they did was sit there. Time was a fickle thing, and none of them had anything to do in there.

One day however, when Alex woke up, he was not in the void. He was in a bedroom that looked eerily similar to the one he had near the beginning of everything. Walls were covered in paranoid pages of scribbled warnings. Paper was all over the place. His desk had a camera and a bag of tapes next to them, as if he had bought them yesterday. Alex glanced out the window to find curtains covering them. The entire room felt the same to him, but he did not feel the same. His throat burned in agony with every breath he took.

Alex paused for a moment before a breath made him start to hack and cough, tears forming in his eyes due to the pain this caused. He heard the door open, and he glanced up to see none other than Seth Wilson staring at him. Watching him. Alex's eyes widened and he jolted back, hitting his head on the wall. Seth simply rolled his eyes at this and walked forward, offering water. Alex slowly took it, praying to a non-existent god that it wasn't poisoned. Not that he'd mind dying again.

As he drank the water, Seth sat next to him. No words were exchanged, and Alex thought there wouldn't be any. That is, until Seth started to speak. "Welcome back Kralie." Alex glanced away from Seth. "Don't speak. Tim did a number on you." Alex froze, before feeling his throat. "Oh, you didn't process that yet. You do remember dying, correct?" Alex nodded. Seth sighed. "Ok. Good." Alex sighed out before inhaling sharply again, coughing a bit. Seth sighed before shaking his head.

The silence was deafening, neither yearning to start a conversation. Suddenly, the silence was broken by Seth standing up. "You need your bandages replaced. They're bloody as hell." Alex froze, before looking the other way, nodding. He could sense the distrust in Wilson, and he could also tell he'd rather be doing anything else than helping him.