BRIM ANGST THAT DESERVES NO TITLE BECAUSE IM CRYING AS OF WRITING THIS

[ I FOUND THE AU SOMEWHERE BUT I DONT REMEMBRR WHERE ABOUT A AU WHERE TIM/MASKY GETS INFECTED BY A CANNIBALISTIC ZOMBIE THINGY? BUT THEY MADE A NON CANNON SIDE AU WHERE BRIAN GETS INFECTED AS WELL AND HE ENDS UP SHOOTING HIMSELF TO MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T END UP THE SAME WAY TIM WAS AND I CRIED SO MUCH AMD O KUST RANDOMLY THOUGHT OF IT AND NOW OM REALLY SAD AND NOW UOU WOLL BE TOO. ]

TW: SELF OFF, VOMITING, ANGST GALORE

When Tim finally opened his eyes, he immediately threw up. When he opened his eyes again, he realized that he was back. He breathed out a laugh before looking up and around his room. It was -to put it simply- a fucking disaster area. Standing in front of him was EJ, who seemed very concerned. "Masky, is that you?" Tim paused for a second, breathing heavily as he tried not to vomit again from the state of his room. "Yeah- it is.." he breathed out before inhaling sharply. "Where's Hoodie, is he ok? Please tell me I didn't hurt him-" "Masky.." EJ cut him off. Tim made "eye contact" with EJ before he turned his head away. "You have clean clothes in the bathroom, we put them in there before you fully turned. Bathrooms free from any stuff that turned you did... There's something you have to see."

---

When Tim finished practicing self care and put on a mask that stayed in the bathroom, he finally stepped outside of his room and was met with Toby tackling him. "NEVER FFUCKING DO THAT AGAIN MMASKY-" Tim froze, before relaxing and patting the kids back. When Toby finally let go, he ruffled the kids hair before walking over to EJ, who's mood was as low as it was before. Tim watched Toby take note on what was happening and change his mood accordingly.

EJ sighed before pulling his mask down. "It's a bit of a walk... You'll know why I've been told." Tim tilted his head but shrugged. As he walked behind EJ, he noticed that it was unusually quiet. He thought nothing of it for the time being. He tried to keep his mind off of Brian, the late phone calls, and the small empty promises they made each other. They both knew the promises were empty, but they agrees anyways. 'History doomed to repeat.' Tim thought bitterly, the contents of Marble Hornets entering his mind.

As they walked around Rosswood, they stayed silent. That is, until they entered one abandoned building, but entered another. Tim froze immediately, but EJ took it in stride. "We're almost there." Tim shook off the feeling.

When the two walled around the corner, Tim immediately recognized the building. "Benedict Hall.." he muttered to himself. If EJ heard him, he didn't acknowledge it. As they walked, Tim gor a bad feeling. And soon he learned that that feeling wasn't uncalled for.

There where he stood was where Brian fell, and where his name was carved in the ground. Like a gravestone.

Brian Thomas
Aka: Hoodie
Best friend and boyfriend to Timothy Wright
The sad man was finally happy with him, but he had to go.
For everyone's saftey.
Goodbye Starboy.

Tim paused at the familiar nickname. "No.. he can't be.." EJ paused before looking at Tim. "What do you mean?" Tim started to shake slightly. "He promised." EJ tensed slightly before walking next to Tim, and patting his back. "He said he would be safe." EJ didn't know what to do, so he patted him more. Then Tim noticed. Brians bag was against the wall.

Brian's bag was Jays bag. And Jay's bag has Jay's camera.

Walking forward, he crouched down and searches until he finds what hes looking for. Jays camera and a bag of tapes. When he stands up, he looks at the small gravestone one final time before seeing the nickname. 'Only one person calls Brian that...'

He wasn't allowed much time to think before EJ tapped his shoulder and told him it was time to go. When he left, he couldn't stop his brain from wandering.

.............

Tim was holed up in Brian's room. He rarely left unless he had a mission or was forced down by Toby. Toby was insanely worried, but Tim felt insisting he was fine. However, when he heard a familiar pattern knocked on the door, he was thrown off guard. As it was knocked, Tim grew tense. Had Toby just randomly done it, or was it really him. When Tim didn't respond, they knocked it again, but they added something small at the end. two knocks. Two knocks to say its me.

Tim flinched when the door opened anyways,  his eyes widened at who i was. "Jay?"

Standing there was Jay, but he looked different. He was wearing a brown jacket with a blue hoodie underneath, and his hat was missing, but Tim didn't care. He wanted to make sure it was really Jay.

Tim approached him suspiciously as Jay shut the door. "What do the last two knocks mean?" Jay smiled softly before hugging the shorter man. "I'm here.." Tim smiled softly. "Your real." Jay laughed softly. "Yes I am.." when he leaned away, he looked over at the bed. "Sooo, you looking through tapes out habit?"

Tim laughed bitterly. "I wish." Jay paused before softly frowning. "Tim, I am so sorry- I tried to stop him but I just-"  Tim hugged Jay, and he stopped talking. Jay hugged back as Tim shook.

"He promised he would be safe.."

----------

The paranoid man was seen more often there after that. Constantly following Tim wherever he went. The others hadn't questioned what caused this to start, but the ones who knew were thankful.

He was a canary in a coal mine.

And one day he sang.

"Toby have you seen Masky?" Skully asked as he walked into the teens room. Toby flinched. "He's not with you?" As Skully shook his head he went to run to Kates room. "KATE, IS MASKY AROUND YOU?" When Kate also shook her head, Jay felt himself start to shake. "God please no no no, I can't loose him too-" his breaths quicken as he runs out the door and he starts to race out to the only other place he could think of Tim being.

Benedict Hall.

However as he arrived, Jay already knew it was too late. As he walked over to where he had carved a grave, he saw his last friend there.

Stabbed in the very place Alex would have killed him.

At peace with Brian.