CHAPTER 6

I am in bed with Olivia but I can't take my head off from Scarlett. We were best friends , we told each other everything. When I saw her after 2 years I expected her to hug me like she hugged Ryder.

We were for each other at all times but what happened? Does she not know how much she means to me?

"Morning Ash" Olivia spoke,disturbing me from my thoughts.

"Morning Olivia," I replied with a blank expression. "What happened ash? Why do you seem off?" Olivia asked me. " I don't know Olivia, I don't know what to do. I need her , i want her " i say laying my hands on my face. "Ash, you will get her, don't worry," Olivia said with a small smile on her face. " Now get up, we have to go to school!" she yelled.

 " Now get up, we have to go to school!" she yelled

SCARLETT

Today Ryder dropped me to school , not gonna lie I got a lot of attention and Ash has been glaring at me since he saw me with Ryder.

Now I am walking in the hallway carrying the books Mr.Andrew gave me . He told me to give it to the librarian. Damn it's heavy.

Some idiot pushed me while I was walking , I bent down to pick up the fallen books and I turned to see which idiot pushed me .It was Asher.

He certainly did not push me by mistake. What's wrong with him?. Someone picks up the rest and hands it to me "Thank you" I say with a grin but when I saw that Charlotte was the one who helped me.

"Can I talk to you Scarlett?" she asks and I simply nod.

Now we are in the parking lot. "Scar I missed you" she said which made me cry , I quickly gave her a huge hug and she hugged me back. "Charrr I am so sorry" I say while sobbing "I was childish back then I didn't know what to do, what to say" Charlotte pulls back from the hug " Hey hey Scar please tell me what happened?" she asked.

"I saw you kissing Ash, which made me jealous" I muttered because I was embarrassed. All of the sudden she starts laughing , I give her a confused look "Scar u got it all wrong , I wanted to make Ethan jealous because he was kissing a girl , Ash offered to help me. He likes you scar not me" she says with a chuckle.

Umm what did i just hear? Omg omg Ash likes me?! Nah she's joking.

Anyways it's too late. It's been years and he hates me now. Had I known this had happened I wouldn't have gone away to California though that wasn't the only reason why I left.

"Why did you move to Cali scar?" she asked me with a curious gaze. I freeze. Though I shook it off.

"My parents got transferred to California a few days before I left" I responded with a small shrug.

"Though we may have not talked in a few years, I know you Scarlett. You're lying, but it's fine, you can tell me when you are ready" she said with a comforting smile.