CHAPTER 8

SCARLETT

It's been 2 days since the party incident. I haven't talked to Asher , which breaks my heart . I know I have been cold towards him but I really don't know what to do. I am in love with him but I am angry with him too. 2 years back I really needed him but he wasn't there for me. If he hears what happened to me he will blame himself . I am trying my best to ignore my feelings for him but I can't . We weren't like this. Yes , I know that I can change it , if I talk to him but I can't bring myself to talk to him. It's hard for me to look at him kissing other girls. It's hard for me when he looks at me with hope. It breaks me.

"Scarlett jones" Ms. Cecily yells at me disturbing me from my thoughts ."Please listen to the class" she says with a stern look on her face. I give her a nod.

 I give her a nod

NOAH

It's Wednesday and I absolutely don't want to go to school. I mean who will? I get ready and check my phone for any texts before going downstairs. There's one from charlotte.

Charlotte: Hey Noah! i know this is last minute but could you pleaseeeee pick me up today. only for today i promise! ps. if you do this i will do your homework all week ;) here's my address: 3494 moonlight drive (this is a fake address)

I thought about it and well who can deny not doing their homeworks for a week. I thought Charlotte lived on some other street but I guess I was wrong. I head downstairs, eat my breakfast and get in my car going to pick Charlotte up.

I arrive in front of a huge, humongous beige coloured house. I wait for her to come out but surprisingly she doesn't. So I honked the horn in my car hoping that it would indicate that I had arrived. The door opens and I was about to ask her what took her so much time but I couldn't. Why because that isn't Charlotte! There comes out of the door, a handsome as ever, Ryder!! What?! Did Charlotte give me the wrong address? But by the knowing smirk on Ryder's face, those two fuckers have planned this! He winks at me and I feel my face go red. I quickly avert my eyes and start cursing Charlotte in text.

Noah: char! what the fuck have you done!

did you really just give me Ryder's address?!

RYDER'S?!!!!

Charlotte: well! technically HE was the one who needed a ride!

and btw you too needed to know each other better if you know what i mean ;)

Before I can text back, the door opens and the devil himself sits in my car. Well, more like a really really handsome one. Was he sculpted by the Greek gods themselves? That jawline tho.. Shut up mind!

"You know if you take a picture it will last much longer but it would really help if you start driving or else we will be late" he tells me breaking me from my line of thoughts. Obviously I have been caught red handed and my face is pure evidence of that. Oh god kill me now.

I start the car and drive at an annoyingly fast speed. During the middle of the ride his hands make their way onto my thigh. WAIT WHAT?!

HIS. HAND. IS. ON. MY .THIGH

"Wha- what are you d-doing" I ask, stammering a bit. Is it hot in here?

Those muscles... ok Noah stop it!

"Nothing at all," he replied innocently. The look on his face says otherwise. He moved his hand an inch further. "Ry-Ryder i am driving" I tell him in a hushed tone. Before he could do anything else. I sigh in relief.

"You are one of a kind Noah and I'm surely not letting you go" he told me before he got out of the car. I took a deep breath and slid down the car seat. What have I gotten myself?

 What have I gotten myself?

ASHER

It's lunch time and I see Scarlett sitting all alone at lunch and I get up to go to her but someone pulls me down. I look back to see Noah telling me to give her some time. I hate it but he is right, I truly fucked up the other day. I get it now, it would absolutely kill me to see Scarlett kissing someone other than me and I could only think about how she must've felt. Speaking of other guys...i still don't know who the heck is Ryder and why he is so close to my Scarlett! I intend to find that today one way or the other.

Scarlett managed to ignore me all through her classes and after school gets over the first thing I go is to see Ryder. More like threaten him but he doesn't need to know that. I see him talking on his phone leaning against his Porsche. I walk up to him and lift him by his collars and shove him against his car.

"What the hell do you want with Scarlett?!" I asked him fuming with rage, not even caring if people were staring at them.

"Woah dude chill! I am her best friend, " he tells me while adjusting his shirt. "If you ever touch her or kiss her i will kill you" i threaten him.

"Possessive much? I don't like her Asher, well at least not like that. I am gay" he tells me with a smirk.

"W-what?" I asked not believing what I was hearing. He nods with a smirk.

"She likes someone else who has brown eyes anyways. Oh and by the way i find your best friend wayyyy hotter" he winks and walks off. Best friend? Who? Wait..no it can't be! NOAH?! Wow, I didn't see that coming!

AN~ 

We love Ryder so much!! 

we had so much fun writing this chapter!! 

be ready for RXN

~ DD