CHAPTER 35

ASHER

We are in the backside of my car , she is on my lap kissing me. My hands are one her back and her hands on my shoulder. My hands roam under her sweatshirt. I passionately kiss her, she pulls away from the kiss but I pull her lower lip with my teeth back into the kiss. She cups my face with her palms and kisses me back.

I groan and I pull off her shirt and mine too. Our hands roam around each other's body. I can't stop looking at her , how beautiful can one be?

My fingers slipped under her bra and I unclasped her bra , exposing her upper body. "Asher..." she moaned into my mouth. My name never sounded this good. I kiss her deeply and with such passion, my heart racing. I grind against her and she leans into my neck with a content sigh and leaves a trail of kisses on my neck when a phone rings making both of us groan. Fucking cockblockers. It's Noah.

Scar immediately dresses herself up and I roll down the window. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I cursed at him with an angry look and I could picture him rolling his eyes. "As much as i would like not to call you while you and Scarlett are doing the nasty, you need to come to my house right now. People are looking for you man. And tell Scarlett I said hi" i could practically hear the smirk in his voice while Scarlett flushes red.

"Do we have to go" I whine while clutching onto Scarlett's arm while she gives me a pointed look and I groan. "Yes Asher, as much as i would like to continue this, we have to go" she tells me while getting off me and fixing her hair in the car seat mirror while i fix my t-shirt.

We enter Noah's house and is immediately greeted with loud noises and the smell of alcohol. Me and Scarlett look around for Noah, Ryder and the others. I see something in the corner of my eyes, well more like someone. I gently nudge Scarlett and she looks at where i'm looking at and audibly gasps. We are greeted with a sight of Noah and Ryder making out fiercely and I smirk. Both of us just look at them for a while waiting for them to notice us, this goes on for a few minutes and i clear my throat. Both of them gets startled and looks at us with wide eyes. Both of their faces are blood red and Ryder's hair is messed up. I walk towards them with a smirk.

"Are you guys like, together now?" I ask and Noah groans and both me and Scarlett chuckle. "Well..yeah you could say that" Ryder replies sheepishly while scratching the back of his neck. Damn. I don't think i've ever seen Ryder this flustered. But I love it.

"So when did you guys finally become a thing and how come you didn't tell me?" Scarlett asks Ryder with a pointed look. "Hmm, 2 days ago I guess" Ryder replies, looking at Noah with a nervous look. And suddenly he smirks at Scar "why didn't you tell me about you guys?" He asked , pointing to both of us.

Well that backfired. Scarlett clears her throat trying to clear the tension between us. "Ok fine now we are equal so no questions asked" Scarlett says, and she grabs my hand and pulls me from there. Thank god.

After an hour we finally get out of there and we are back in my car. No we aren't making out or anything. I am sitting in the driver's seat and she is sitting in the passenger's seat. I drove to her house to drop her. But we both are just sitting staring at the road in front of us. Neither one of us wants to go home. We are just sitting in silence. "Soo Asher I am gonna go" she says and opens the car door to leave but I grab her hand and I pull her towards me. "I don't want you to leave" I say with a pout. She chuckles at me and cups my face with her hands and pecks my lips. "Well neither do I" she says without breaking eye contact. "Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" I ask with a hopeful gaze. She just gives me a huge grin and kisses my cheeks "yes of course!" She exclaims. " I will pick you up tomorrow at 10?" I ask her and she nods.