𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

Character interview

The interviewer is Emma James.

Emma James - Good evening everyone! Welcome to tonight's show with Emma james! Today our special guest is the characters of Reminiscence and the authors! *everyone cheers*

Both Authors - Thank you for having us.

Emma James - Since you're not disclosing you real names *both authors smiles sheepishly* , why don't you guys give us a name to call you guys?

*both the authors whispers something between them*

The tall author - you can call me destiny and you can call her dawn.

Emma James - So Asher, when was the first time you and Scarlett kissed? *wiggles her eyebrows*

Asher - I think it was at your birthday party, right? *looks at Scarlett*

Scarlett - No, we kissed once before that babe. Remember when we were eight year old and I kissed you to prove to Charlotte that you don't have a crush on me? *smirks at Asher*

Asher - Well you certainly were wrong about that. *leans in to pull her for a kiss and everyone lets out an aww*

Ryder - You two are sickenly cute and it's gross.

Emma James - So how do you two meet? *looks between Ryder and Scarlett*

Ryder - Well, Scarlett was the new kid and nobody liked her. She was very closed off and didn't talk to anyone.

Scarlett - Bad days , bad days.

*Ryder chuckles*

Ryder - We were assigned a history project together. So we spent a lot of time together and we realized that we both share an interest in music , so we started talking a lot. And here we are!

Scarlett - If it wasn't for Ryder I probably wouldn't be this confident about my voice. *Scarlett gives Ryder a grateful smile*

Emma James - Who are your favorite characters? *she smirked evilly*

Destiny - Ryder! *exclaims but immediately regrets it*

*everybody shoots a glare at her except Ryder who smiles proudly*

Emma James - Oooooh! I don't blame you! *checks out Ryder shamelessly*

Dawn - Well I have got to say I have no favorites, I love everyone equally *discreetly throws Ryder and Sophia a smirk*

Asher - Ok we all know how much you both love me *shrugs with a cocky smirk*

Destiny and Dawn - Of course we love you! *exclaims too fastly at the same time*

Sophia - Oh please Asher nobody likes you *eye rolls and Asher gasps dramatically*

Asher - How dare you?! *he exclaims and soon after both of them start fighting*

Noah - Seriously? In front of Emma too?

Emma James - Okay *claps hands together*

*everybody laughs*

Emma James - so Ryder , you were the first one to hit on Noah right? *smirks at Ryder*