CHAPTER 23

ASHER

After a long flight we finally reached California , THE GOLDEN STATE.

All the students including the teachers collect their luggage from the baggage reclaim area. I find Scarlett struggling to find hers. I decided to help her but before I could go I found Brandon helping her. I clench my jaws in jealousy? Idk.

--------------

Once we reached our hotel , my history teacher handed out room keys to all of us. I got 256. I lean towards Noah and he has room no. 263 . Before you ask , yeah all of us have separate rooms.

I turn my gaze towards Scarlett who is currently tying up her hair. Showing her bare neck , I gulp. She is biting her hair tie , making me stare at her lips.

I feel someone nudging me , I turn to see Noah with a smirk. " dude quit the staring" he says, making me roll my eyes.

" Students you may go to your respective rooms and rest , we will be assembling tomorrow at 7:30 at the lobby" our history teacher announces. Yes, I can get peace.

I go to my room and I find Scarlett following me. What is she doing?

Once I find my room I turn to see Scarlett opening the door next to mine 255.

She turns her head towards me and gives me an awkward smile and I smirk inwardly. This is going to be fun

I get into my room and throw my bag on the couch and get into the shower.

After a long shower I wrap a white towel around my torso and I get out of the bathroom.

My phone which is on the desk chimes. I take to it to see a group formed by Olivia , its called " we are sneaking out"

I enter the chat

Char : what's this for?

Olivia : we are sneaking out DUH

Char : Where are we going?

Olivia : Scar! Ryder! You guys are the ones who were here so u guys choose!

Noah: lets go to ROUGE . That's what Ryder was talking about , right?

Ryder: YEP

Scar: it's a boring place

Why doesn't she want to go there?

Ryder : Shut up , you love it.

Olivia: rouge it is! But what's that?

Ryder: its a bar , there is live music and good alcohol

Noah: good alcohol? Lets go!

Scar: its a bad idea

Ryder: Fuck you scar , Yall! Scar and I used to sing and play guitar there!

Sing? Scar doesn't like to sing infront of people , I guess things have changed. Seeing her sing used to make me so happy. I want to listen to her angelic voice AGAIN.

Char: what! Really??

Scar: no no he is lying

Olivia : omg you two are gonna sing for us tonight!?

Ryder: YES

Scar : NO

I chuckle at scar's behavior.

Olivia : Guys be ready at 9 sharp! And Asher you are coming right?

Well duh , i am not gonna miss Scar signing

Me : yeah I will be coming

Charlotte : yay! Let's meet behind the hotel and how are we going?

Ryder : don't worry about that.

Noah : Ok then!

It's 8:45 and I start dressing up. I decided to wear a dark blue shirt with a few buttons open and black pants. I brush my hair with my hands and spray my favorite cologne.

I take my wallet and my room card and I slowly close my room. I see Scarlett also getting out of her room. I am absolutely stunned by her. She is wearing blue skinny jeans with black sleeveless bodycon top with a low neck.

She looks so fucking hot and I want to smash my lips onto hers right now. I can't stop staring at her. She finally realized my presence " Asher hey" I heard her say. I don't know why I can't even open my mouth , I am just staring at her.

She walks closer to me, making my heartbeat. " heyy" I finally managed to say.

"Should we go?" she asks me to pointing the elevator.

"Yea" I reply

When the elevator opens we find Noah and Ryder making out. Ahh my eyes

"Guys! Guys! Please!" Scarlett yells at them while laughing. They stop and Noah is blushing and Ryder runs his hand on his hair.

"Sorry for that, you can come inside" Noah awkwardly says . ughh

Once we reach our meeting point , a car and a bike shows up.

" 2 of you can go on the bike" Ryder says pointing at the bike. It's a Harley Davidson.

"Scarlett and Asher can go on that" Charlotte says smirking. Char, I love you!

I turn my head towards Scarlett whose eyes are wide open " uhh.. He doesn't know the route right?" she says, making me frown.

"We will be in the front; he can follow us," Ryder says. Well Scarlett, there's nothing you can do.

The guy who got the bike gets down and gives the keys to me. Ryder is driving the car and Noah gets in the passenger seat and others in the back.

"Let's go" I announce to Scarlett. She hesitated and finally said yes.

I get on the bike and so does she. She puts her hand around my torso and I start the bike making her jump closer to me and I smirk. 

AN:

What's gonna happen in rouge 👀

- DD