𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

ASHER

5 years later.....

Today I finally get to meet Scarlett after what seems like forever. She has moved to Perth for her higher studies. Today's her graduation and I wouldn't miss it for the world. Her parents and Charlotte already arrived two days ago. She doesn't know I'm coming, I want to surprise her.

I arrive just in time as they are handing out certificates and I see my beautiful girlfriend standing there on the stage with a huge smile on her face and I can feel tears forming in my eyes.

I see Scarlett's parents and Charlotte standing a few feet away from me and I walk over to them.

"Asher! You made it!" Charlotte greets me with a hug and so does her parents.

"Are you ready for today?" Josh, Scarlett's father asked me with a knowing gaze and I nod determinedly. I was ready alright.

We all look over and see Scarlett walking down and greeting a few people who I'm guessing are her friends. She walks towards us and I immediately hide behind a few people.

"Sweetheart, we are so proud of you!" Cassidy gushes and immediately pulls Scarlett into a hug. Scarlett pulls away from the hug just to see Charlotte looking at her weirdly, a mixture between a smirk and a smile which just makes her look as if she's constipated.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Scarlett asks Charlotte with squinted eyes.

"Well...we have another surprise for you" she tells with an excited grin.

"Which is?" Scarlett asked with raised brows.

"Well me of course" I walk from behind Scarlett's parents with a cocky smirk. Scarlett's eyes widen and she gasps.

"Asher! Oh my god, what are you doing here?!" Scarlett yells and practically pushes Charlotte out of the way to get to me and engulfs me in a huge hug.

"I thought you couldn't make it!!" she accuses me but pulls me into a passionate kiss right after.

"Well I just wanted to surprise you" I tell her with a smile and gently rub her cheek with my thumb and pull her into another kiss. She smiles into the kiss making me also smile.

"And I also have another surprise for you" I tell her, grinning.

"Another surprise?! Asher Parker, you sure do spoil me a lot!" Scarlett gasps dramatically.

"Well I just want the best for the girl of my dreams" I tell her cheekily and I hear a chorus of aww's around me and we look around to see Scarlett's parents and Charlotte holding their hand to their heart with smiles on their faces and both me and Scar chuckle.

I am taking Scarlett out to a candlelight dinner on a private beach so that no one will disturb us. I am wear a black suit and rake my hands through my hair to make it slightly messy because that's how Scarlett likes it. I look into the mirror once more and I don't forget to take the black small box.