CHAPTER 7

SCARLETT

"Uh Natalie, I really don't feel like playing truth or dare. You guys can continue" I try to negotiate with Natalie but to no avail.

"Now now, you're the new girl of course, you need to mingle and what's better way to do that than to play truth or dare?" she asks with a smirk.

"Scar, I know you really don't want to hear this but it's true, you need to get to know others." Ryder tries to get me to play. Although I hate to admit it, yes he was right.

"Fine I'll join" I tell her already knowing I'm gonna regret it. She just smirks and walks off.

A few moments later, everyone is formed in a circle and a bottle is placed in the middle indicating who will be chosen. I sit there with Ryder to my left and Charlotte to my right, Asher and Olivia sitting directly opposite to us. I managed to avoid eye contact with him whatsoever.

Natalie spins the bottle and it lands at a random guy and girl. I recognize the guy, he's a nerd from our class though I have no idea who the girl is. Damn I really need to know people in this school. The guy needed to ask the dare, and he asked for a simple peck on his cheek. If it were me I would've asked something more extreme. We don't get these chances often so might as well make best use of it.

Olivia spins the bottle again.My heart drops when the bottle faces me and olivia. "Truth or dare" Olivia asks me with a smirk on her face.

"Dare" I say and her smirk grows bigger.

"I want you and ash to make out" What did I just hear? Me and ash!?! I mean  I don't mind kissing him but not here. I turn my head towards Ash and he looks taken back."Hurry up!" Olivia yells.

Our eyes lock. My heart is beating so fast. He comes closer to me , our lips are only inches away . I can feel everyone's eyes on us. Looking at Asher's brown eyes makes me wanna be HIS. He is the only guy who makes my heart flutter.   Two years without him was living hell. My eyes softens looking at his brown eyes and his eyes soften too . What are you doing to me Asher?.

"A party without me?"  a voice which terrifies me yells making me break eye contact with Asher.
My eyes turn into fear within a second and I feel Ryder's hand on my wrist.
"Let's go," Ryder announces.

ASHER

Here I am at Noah's party. I really didn't wanna go but Olivia made me come with her. Right now i am kissing her and my eyes roam around the room and my eyes catch scar's eyes looking at me. She is so beautiful  but she looks so naive which makes me wanna hug her. I suddenly find Ryder's arms around her which makes me wanna kill him . I start kissing Olivia more passionately , trying to tolerate myself.

 I start kissing Olivia more passionately , trying to tolerate myself

"I want you and Ash to make out" Olivia announces which makes my eyes wide open. "Hurry up!" she yells. I walk up to Scar and I look into her eyes and our lips are only inches away.

Her blue eyes look so naive and innocent which makes me wanna protect her at all costs. I don't care if she changed because she will always be MY scar. I see her eyes soften  which makes my eyes soften.  I see scar's eyes turn into fear. I turn my head to see Jake with a smirk on his face. Before I could say something to Scar , I saw Ryder pulling her out of the room.

"Jake what are you doing here?" I am trying my best not to yell. "Well some little birdie told me that Scarlett is attending the party so i thought of joining too!" he says with a grin. Which I despise. "She is gone so get the fuck out" i spat at him. "Ahh i really wanted to have some fun with her. You know what i mean" he said with his disgusting smirk. How dare he talk about her like this. I didn't hesitate to punch him in his face. "Talk abt her like that again , I swear to god I will kill you" I say to him.

AN~

Finally Scar shows how much Asher means to her

Guys what do u think Jake did?  

IT took us so long to write this chapter!

~ DD