Chapter 31: Sally

The walk back continued.

Y/n took her pills and hoped they kicked in soon.

Y/n looked at toby.

"You up for the day or haven't fallen asleep yet?" She asked.

"I haven't slept." He replied.

"That's not good." She replies worriedly.

"It's whatever" he looked down to the watch on his wrist.

"I've got to do something, you go back without me." He told her.

"Alright." She waved him off.

She continued walking to the mansion, which wasn't that far.

She began to wonder how they kept it hidden from people.

She walked onto the porch that wrapped around the home. She began really looking. So much had happened in the last 2 weeks, she didnt really pay attention.

The house was run down. It had 2 floors and a small chimney. Some of the wood was rotting, a few windows were broken and the others were dirty.

She looked around her surroundings. Admiring how the dim moonlight made it's way through the clouds in places. The leaves were all falling off the tree.

It was November 7th. And it was getting colder.

A gust of wind suddenly blew, throwing her hair around.

She took a deep breathe in and just relaxed.

It was calm. That was until she began to hear a thumping noise coming from somewhere behind the house.

She began to walk around to the back, looking for the source of the noise.

The noises continued from inside of an old shed.

She slowly and quietly opened the shed expecting an animal, however, it was just hoodie.

He jerked his head around, looking to her.

"Oh, hello." He said blankly.

"Whatcha' doin?" She asked, noticing the metal pipe in hand.

"I'm about to go on a mission. I didn't do mine the other day."

"Before you go, I have a question." She let go of the shed door, putting her hands in her pockets.

"Go ahead." He turned around, continuing to look through the pile of mess.

"Are missions a scheduled thing, or?" She asked hesitantly.

The mans general presence gave her a cautious feeling. Though, he was quiet. She never saw him around. He was always there, but never seen. She didn't distrust him though.

"There isn't an actual schedule, but once or twice a week. You'll know when he speaks to you." Hoodie stated. Pausing a moment when he mentioned what Y/n thought to be slender.

"He? As in slender?" She asked.

It went silent for a few seconds.

"Yes." He coldly responded.

She could tell he had a certain dislike of slender. She couldnt help but wonder why. She decided to keep it unanswered, though.

"Alright." She thanked him and began walking back to the house.

She sat on the porch again, bored with nothing to do. She didnt particularly wanna kill anybody right now. It was roughly 8 am now.

She heard the door behind her open and out walked sally with her teddy bear.