Chapter 10: It happened again..

Third person•

Y/n just lays on her bed thinking about anything and everything and soon falls asleep...

Y/n wakes up. Her parents are gone again. She walks downstairs and turns on the news. "A boy named Elijah Wilson has been found dead at Gregory park. He was stabbed 13 times in the chest and stomach. Police are still looking for the possible murderer." Y/n was about to turn the tv channel when... "On other news, Lincoln Drive is still on fire. Toby Rogers is being searched for after killing his father and allegedly setting his neighborhood on fire. People are still evacuating. The-" y/n shuts off the tv. She just stared at the tv. "W...why.." y/n says, dropping the remote. She starts crying uncontrollably. Even though she had only just met him, she felt it was her fault. "It's like all of my friends go crazy.." she mumbles under the sobs.

She decided to go look for Toby. She ran to the neighborhood that was still on fire. Police were boarding everything off. She decided to go through the woods into the neighborhood. Y/n wanted to find him. And ask him why. She looked around but didn't find anyone.. suddenly she was picked up by a firefighter. "H-hey!" Y/n says trying to breathe through the smoke. The firefighter sat her down behind the police tape And went back to fighting the fire. Y/n started walking back to her house. Her eyes were red due to all the crying. It was all her fault. Wasn't it? Her parents soon got home from their work. Her dad has gotten a new job at a weapon company. She didn't know what kind of weapons. Y/n had stolen some throwing knives from her dad's collection earlier and went outside. She started throwing them at trees. Once she got the hang of it, she started throwing them at birds, squirrels, etc. she didn't miss a single time.

She soon noticed people moving in down the street. Into Jeff's old house. They probably didn't know what happened or else they wouldn't have moved in. She looked at the people moving in. It was a younger girl. Looked about 3-ish. Y/n went about her day. Y/n thought she was cursed or something. Both of her friends went crazy and killed their parents.. y/n sat on the couch and turned on the news. "The killer of Elijah Wilson has been found!" Y/n scoffed. "The Killer is none other than 'Jeff the killer!" Y/n's jaw opened. How did they get that idea? "Police have found evidence and found footprints in the mud by the park that led to a bloody hoodie. Police took dna and it belonged to Jeffery Woods!l The new reporter said.

"So he's still around here.."

Word count: 479

So sorry this one is short! But don't worry I have a big plan >;3