Chapter 13: We meet again..

Third person•

"W-what I-is It?" Y/n hears someone say.       Y/n turns around  and her jaw drops. "Toby?!" She says. "W-what is s-she-" Toby is interrupted by somebody barging in. "What the hell did you call me fo-" Jeff walks in.. "What the hell is she doing here?!" Jeff says. "She is a new recruit." Slender says. "You guys know each other correct?" Slender says "We're not close." Y/n says. Jeff almost looks offended. "Well I'm leaving." Jeff said, putting his hands in his pockets and walking out the door. "What happened to you Toby?" Y/n asked, since the last time she saw him she thought he died in a fire. "I-I d-don't re-m-member.." Toby said looking at his feet. "That's okay." Y/n said as she cracked small smile. "Thank you for showing up Toby, you may leave now." Slender said. Toby walked out the door. "I'll introduce you to everyone else at dinner." Slender said.

Y/n was shown her room, the room she woke up in. She looked around and then heard a knock on the door. She opened the door. It was Jeff. "Hi Y-" she closed the door in his face. She sat on her bed. Jeff kicked the door down. "Great." Y/n mumbled. "What's your problem?" Jeff said "You stabbed me in the back. Literally." Y/n said. She heard chuckles from behind the door. "That was three years ago. Get over it." Jeff said. "And you need to get over your emo phase." Y/n said. There were more chuckles behind Jeff. "Says the one wearing all black." Jeff said. "Why did you stab me?" Y/n said. "I went insane. I was actually 0% sane. Now I'm like.. 3% sane." Jeff told y/n "so your not a killing machine?" Y/n said. "Not anymore." Jeff said. "But I'll fucking cut you if you make me mad." Jeff said laughing. "Can't argue with that." Y/n said standing up. "Isn't this the part where you hug me?" Jeff said. "Go hug yourself." Y/n said, still mad he stabbed her. Y/n pushed Jeff aside and walked out the door. There were more chuckles behind Jeff. Y/n saw Jeff punch the link look alike "oW-"

Y/n finally found the staircase again and went downstairs. Everyone was gone. She looked around. Y/n walked into the kitchen and saw a tall figure standing there. He had a black jacket on. His skin was grey. He had a blue mask on, with black stuff dripping from the eyes. He was.. eating a kidney?! Y/n looked at him in disgust. "Who are you?" The guy said. "Uh.. I'm Y/n. I uh.. just got.." y/n started looking for the word. "Re..cruited?" Y/n said unsure. "Oh. I'm Ej." Ej said. "OooOkay.. why are you eating.. a kidney?" Y/n said, Her shoulders a little tense. "Their good?" Ej said. "That's.. that's cannibalism?" Y/n said. "It's not cannibalism if your not a human." Ej said tilting his head almost completely. Y/n looked at Ej with pure concern in her eyes. Ej just went back to eating his kidney. Y/n walked around the house and soon got the hang of it. She wanted to meet everyone here individually. So. She went up and knocked on doors one by one. The first one she knocked on, the link look alike opened it. "Hiya" he said. He was as tall as y/n. Y/n is 5'6. "Hey! I'm bored so I came to introduce myself and become your friend wether you like it or not!" Y/n said putting her hand out for him to shake. He shook her hand. "I don't know if you know this already but my name is BEN." He said. "Hi Ben. My name is Y/n!" Y/n said now with a smile on her face. "So uh.. Do you know how to play any video games?" Ben asked. "Of course?" Ben invited her in she sat down on one of the bean bags Ben had. "What games do you like?" Ben asked. "Everything." Y/n said. Ben pulled out a game with no cover on it and started to put the game in. "What is that game?" Y/n asked. "It's called legend of Zelda." Ben said, starting to smile.

Word count: 733

TY SO MUCH FOR REEEEAADDDIIINNNNGGGGGG HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But it all seriousness thank you so much for reading this story. It means so much that you've liked it enough to read this far lol