Chapter 25: He'll be gone soon.

( Third Person)

Y/n and Jeff walked to his room. "Bathrooms over there." Jeff pointed to a door. Y/n walked into the bathroom. It has a shower, a sink and a toilet. Y/n sat her clothes down On the sink.

(I refuse to detail her shower-)

She got out of the shower and put her clothes on. She walked back into Jeff's room, to see he wasn't there. She walked back to her room and opened the door. She turned around to see Jeff reading through her diary. "H-hey!" Y/n said. "Oh uh yeah. You might wanna put a lock on this thing." Jeff replied. Y/n snatched the book out of his hand. "How much did you read?" Y/n asked. "Oh. Not much.. just the whole thing." He said. "Ugh." Y/n scoffed. She started scrolling through the book to see what she had written. She then read all of the horrible things she wrote about her parents. Her angry expression turned into a sad one. "Oh, and slender wanted me to go through your stuff." Jeff said. "Why?" Y/n asked. "You don't have any contacts or ways for people to find you on your phone right?" Jeff asked. "I don't think so, but I'll double check." Y/n said, walking over to the table where her phone was sitting. "Mind if I stay here for a while? I'm bored." Jeff said. "I don't mind." Y/n said. She looked at the timer on her phone. "Jeez it's only 1 am." She scoffed. "Mhm." Jeff said. She went through her phone and deleted random numbers. "Done." She said. "Mk." He responded.

Y/n sat down. She started looking through her phone. "Hey I'm-" Nolan started. "SHUT UP!" Y/n yelled. Jeff looked at her concerned. His expression then softened. "I want him out." Y/n said, looking at Jeff with tears in her eyes. Jeff moved over beside her. He embraced her into a hug. "But.. I'm not human like slender said.." y/n added. Jeff let go. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Nolan has been with me since I was 4. 13 years. His power is apart of me now." Y/n said. "Seriously?!" He asked. "Yep." Y/n said unenthusiastically. "We could maybe ask slender to take him out of you.." Jeff asked. Y/n looked up at him. Jeff was a Bit taller than y/n. He was atleast 7 inches taller than her. "Really?!" She asked. "..never mind.." he said. "Huh?! You can't just give me hope like that!" Y/n yelled.

"I'm sorry y/n.. please.." Nolan said.. y/n's eyes went cold. "Shut the fuck up.." y/n said. Jeff knew what was happening, so he just kind of listened. "I've helped you your whole life. We were friends. They ignored you. Why are you mad at me for killing them?" Nolan said. "For that screwed up logic right there." Y/n said. "They thought I was this weird demon, Nolan. I wouldn't want to associate with the demon that took over my daughters body.." y/n added. "I helped you survive. YOU WOULDN'T BE ALIVE IF IT WERNT FOR ME!" Nolan said. "YEAH. And That's exactly why I want you gone. You decided to attach yourself to a four year old so your spirit didn't have to die. Selfish if you ask me.." y/n said. "Yes. I was selfish. But went you grateful? My plan was to give you some of my powers." Nolan said. "And then kill me?" Y/n asked. "NO!" Nolan said. "You killed the only family I had. Even if they ignored me. They thought I was some demon. That's understandable. There's NOTHING you can say to change my mind." Y/n said. Nolan started talking again, but y/n ignored it. "Tell me how he could remove him." Y/n asked, looking at Jeff. "Well.. it's happened before.." Jeff said.

"It's a long, drawn out process. For you it would be." Jeff added. "What do you mean." Y/n asked. "Slender would have to take all of his traces of power out of you, depending on how long it's- he's.. been inside of you so long, slender can only take out so much. since it's been 13 years.. you'd gain half of his power, and he'd be weak. Of course, it might not make a dent on his strength depending on how powerful he is." Jeff paused and looked at y/n. Who was full of hope. "also.. after I.. got stabbed. Slender was talking to me about how EJ reported that your fighting capability's are superhuman." Jeff said. "So either, your not fully human yourself, or he's already worn off on you. Which is the most likely case." Jeff said. "Woah.." y/n said. "But again, it would take awhile to get him out of you." Jeff said. "I suggest training your body more since.." Jeff paused. "Since?" Y/n asked. "Since.. that guy died. He had a demon inside of him.. and only his demon survived. His body wasn't ready for the magic slender used, therefor he strained himself to much." Jeff said. "And he died.." y/n said, sinking into a pillow on her bed. "Then it's settled. I'm training." Y/n said. "I could help you do this secretly." Jeff said. "Since I assume you don't wanna tell slender til your ready to do it." Jeff added. "Thank you, Jeff." Y/n said. "No problem." Jeff added.

Word count: 958

I'm so excited for this now, since I don't really plan anything out, this is just as much a surprise to me as it is to all of you guys. Ty for reading!