Chapter 26: Is he really angry?

( Third Person )

Y/n stood up and turned to jeff. "Let's get started then!" Y/n said enthusiastically. "Uh no? it's 1 am!" jeff said. leaning back on y/ns bed. "Exactly! we got 4 hours! let's go!" Y/n said, starting to walk out the door. "You need sleep before you train!" Jeff said. "I'm not sleepy so-" "No." Jeff said firmly. "Fine." y/n gave in. she sat beside him. "But-" No!" He repeated. It was silent for a few seconds... "What kind of training do we have to do? Like physical or.." Y/n Asked. "You'd need to do Physical training either way, But yes." Jeff said. Y/n scoffed. "fine. I'll rest." Y/n said. Jeff sighed. "Good." Jeff mumbled. Y/n sat down beside him. She started feeling sleepy. She saw jeff beside her sharpening his knife side eyeing her. She started falling asleep. She felt herself lean over into his arm. Even though she was half asleep, she felt him tense up. He then relaxed and slowly put his arm around her. She then fell asleep.

She slowly opened her eyes. Rubbing her eyes, she looked out the window.

Still night. She looked over to her left. Jeff was asleep with a cigarette in his hand. The light was turned off and y/n had a blanket. Y/n slowly turned and grabbed her phone. 3:45am. She decided to sneak down to the kitchen. She slowly got out of bed. And quietly snuck into the hallway. She tip toed down the hall, all of the lights were out. She heard faint sounds coming from the living room. She quietly slid down the stairs. She poked her head around the corner to see Ben and Nali playing video games on the couch. She decided since they were up so late, they should get a punishment. She got on the ground and slowly crawled behind the couch. She put her hands behind their heads. And smacked them. "OW!" "AHH" They said in sync. "What the hell?!" Ben said. Nali had a single tear in her eye. "That's what you get for staying up so late!" Y/n said, walking to the kitchen. She looked in the fridge and saw leftovers. She dug a bit and saw a Drink with the label "EJ's. Dont touch." The cup was clear and had a reddish liquid in it. Ehh what could it hurt to try. She un screwed the lid of the cup. She sniffed it. It had an irony smell. It was probably juice she thought. Boy was she mistaken. She took a sip and thought for a second. Then it clicked. "Oh, this is blood.." she thought. She spit it in the sink immediately. "Ewww...." she said. "Hopefully he wont notice.." she said. She turned around. And saw EJ holding a bag of organs. She hid the cup behind her. "What was that?" He asked. "Juice." She mumbled. "Really?" He said. Lifting his mask a bit to reveal a mouth and fangs? "Mhm" she said. She started walking with her front facing him. "Its the blood isnt it." He said. "Yeah." She said. "That was mine." He replied "I know." She said.

"Put it back."

"Alright, aha, ha, ha.."

She slowly put the blood bottle back Into the fridge. EJ walked to the table and continued doing his thing.

Y/n grabbed a bag of chips off of the counter and walked back into her room.

When she walked in, jeff was still asleep. Guess he was tired. She sat the chips down and walked over to him. She took the half lit cigarette out of his hand and squished it on the nightstand. She sat in the bed and quietly opened her chips.

She turned on her phone and looked at the news. "The murder of Olivia and mark L/n has got the entirety of Goodeville on edge. The couple was murdered at roughly 8:40pm on friday. The police are currently searching for Y/n L/n, the current main suspect of the investigation. If you have any information about Y/n or the murder please call the number on the screen."

Y/n's tears began falling. She went to her phone dial. He fingers trembled as she slowly dialed the number on the screen.

"Investigators tips, what would you like to report?" A sweet sounding lady answered.

Before y/n said anything her phone was snatched from her hands.

Jeff hung up the call. The room went silent for a minuet. He looked to her with a slight look of disappointment.

"Sorry." She quietly apologized. Looking to the floor.

"You know they could have our location now." Jeff stated. Obvious anger in his voice.

Y/n was quiet.

Jeff stood up and walked out of the room.

'It wasn't that big of a deal.' She thought.

She laid her head on the pillow and once again, drifted to sleep.

Word count: 830