Part 8: It cant be..

Third person•

"No. It doesn't." Jeff said, now with a crazed look in his eyes. "Why did you run away? Why?! You could have at least said goodbye.." y/n said pulling Jeff into a hug. Jeff hugged back. "Go to sleep." Jeff said "huh?" Y/n said, soon feeling a sharp pain take over her. Jeff had... stabbed her?! "W-what-" she was cut off by Jeff running away. Nolan couldn't help because he can't just take away injuries. Y/n started to cry. Her only friend had betrayed her.. she screamed due to the pain. He had stabbed her in the back. Literally. She tried to stand up but fell. She was so far up the path she didn't think anyone would come for her. She just lay there and cried. "Nolan... are you there..?" Y/n asked. Nolan hadn't talked in a while. "Yeah," Nolan answered. "I-is there anything you can do...?" Y/n asked Nolan. "Sadly, no," Nolan said, sounding defeated. "But I can endure pain better than you. If you let me, I can take over and you won't feel anything." Nolan said. "I guess.." Y/n said. Y/n passed out. She woke up in the hospital. Alone. "W-what h-happened..?" Y/n said, sounding weak. "I... I passed out... I'm sorry.." Nolan said. "It's okay.. where are we?" Y/n said. "It's Monday now. And we're in the hospital. I was fine until three coyotes came up. I was in pain, yes, but not enough to kill me. I knew they were going to hurt m- you. So I had to hurt them with my mind. That put me in so much pain. I yelled as loud as I could, it was daylight at this point. I heard footsteps and then passed out." Nolan told y/n. Sounding almost mad. "I'm sorry you had to go through that.." y/n said. "But it was odd. I don't usually talk when I'm in your body. But I found out that your voice changes to mine when I-" Nolan stopped. "Never mind," Nolan said. "Wait.. your voice?" Y/n said. Y/n thought he was just in her head... "I think there's something I need to tell you... now that I trust you.." Nolan said.

"It's a long story.. so I'll leave out some details... I'm not "your imaginary friend" or "your aggressive side". I'm my own person. I was a human once. I was born in 1924. I lived in London. I was just like you. But I was my voice. I didn't have a voice in my head. I was that voice. I was 12 when I died. I was abused. By everyone. I had bright red eyes. Not just my pupil. My whole eye glowed red. A bright red. Everyone was very religious. They said I was a monster. A devil. Maybe I was. Because I had powers? Because I could kill with a snap of my finger? Doesn't matter now though, does it? I killed them all. But one person. They managed to shoot me in the back of my head. I died. Tragic and sad. I know. I didn't want to leave earth. So I tied my spirit to something. To you. I searched for something most like me for many, many, many years. Someone sad. Lonely. And wasn't normal. And that's when I found you." Nolan stopped. There was silence. "So... You.. you're a spirit?" Y/n asked. "Yeah. I guess." Nolan said. "If you were a 'murderer' why don't you kill me? You have the power to." Y/n said. "I know I could kill you. I was going to when I first attached myself to you. I was going to take over your body. But decided not to when I saw how your personality was. Over the years I trusted and started to like your personality more and more. And decided I would help you." Nolan said. Silence.. the door opened to the hospital room. "Your awake!" The nurse said. "W-where exactly am I?" Y/n said, already knowing. "Well, you're at the hospital dear. A boy found you. He said he heard someone yelling and found you. You got stabbed in the back." The nurse said. "H-has my family-" Y/n was cut off. "Oh! Right, your Y/n, right?" The nurse said. "Yes. I am." Y/n said. "Well your family hasn't come to see you.. but the boy who found you wanted to come to say hi and see if you're alright." The nurse said. Y/n was curious so she said okay. The boy walks in. He had short brown fluffy hair. His eyes were brown. He had pale-ish skin and wore a black shirt, a green striped jacket, and blue jeans. "Hello." The boy said. "I'm T-To-by..."

Word count: 828

CLIFFHANGER HEUHEU-
Though I really thank you for reading!