Chapter 19: "Not really."

•Third Person•

"Are you two done yet?" Slender asked, rubbing his temple. "Yes." Jeff and Y/n both said. "Back to the main subject. What direction was he taking you?" Slender asked. "Hell, I don't know!" Y/n exclaimed. "It was raining. I mean North? But that does even help?!" Y/n said, putting her hand on her chin. "So towards Olsin." Slender said, standing up from his chair and walking to a bookshelf. "How did you know that?!" Y/n said. "I just did." Slender said. "Can we go now?" Jeff said with a bored expression on his face.. it reminded Y/n of when they first met.. suddenly she had a memory rush. "You may." Slender said, not looking away from the book. Y/n and Jeff walked into the hallway towards their rooms. Y/n looked at the ground, thinking about everything. Suddenly she felt someone tap her shoulder "you okay?" Jeff said. "Hm? Oh. Yeah I am." Y/n said. Jeff scoffed. Y/n turned her head back to the ground. "Do you regret stabbing me?" Y/n suddenly asked. Jeff stopped walking down the hallway. So did y/n. "Can I be honest with you?" Jeff said. "Yeah?" Y/n said, raising an eyebrow. "Not really." He said. Y/n heart shattered. But her emotion didn't change a bit. "I guessed." Y/n said, as she started walking without Jeff towards her room. Many thoughts entered her mind. She felt tears form in her eyes, but she choked them back up as she felt a presence behind her. She assumed it was Jeff and turned around. "Toby?" Y/n said.

Y/n failed at concealing her tears, a single tear streamed down her face. Y/n didn't have a sad expression, but you could tell she was. "Y/n. W-what's wr-wrong?" Toby asked. "Nothing. Did you need something?" Y/n said. Toby was standing in y/n's doorway. "I-it can w-wait. W-what hap-happened?" Toby said, easing his shoulders. "Nothing." Y/n said. "I k-know t-t-that's a—a lie." Toby said, leaning on y/n's doorway. "T-Tell me." He said. Y/n finally turned to him and saw he didn't have his mouth guard on. He had a big hole in his cheek. Kind of like Jeff's only a little bit sloppier and only on one side. "It's just allergies." Y/n says as she goes to close her door. Toby catches the door. "D-do you n-not t-rust me..?" Toby says, sadness lingering in his voice. "No I do, it's just.." y/n stopped. "It's personal." She sighed. "O-okay. I und-un-understand." Toby said as he started walking away. Y/n shut her door.

She locked the door and then laid down on her bed. Why was she sad? Jeff has only told the truth. Maybe it was because Jeff was her oldest friend. Maybe because Y/n wouldn't stab her friends. Maybe because she was just starting to trust Jeff.. she started crying. She didn't know why but it just hurt for some reason. "I'm such a baby.." y/n said talking out loud. "Your not a baby. He's just a dick." Nolan said. "I mean.. he was just being honest.." y/n said. "If he doesn't realize that he hurt your feelings, then I think you should just stop talking to em'" Nolan said. Before y/n could process a response Nolan added "Until he realizes of course.". "That's a little harsh..Again, he was just being honest." Y/n said. "Whatever." Nolan said. Y/n looked out her window to see the night sky. She sat and wondered what it would be like here. Did her parents know she was missing? Like they even care. These thoughts slowly put Y/n to sleep.

Y/n woke up to something on her chest. She looked down to the Sally snuggled up asleep on her chest. Y/n giggled a bit and decided to try and move. This made sally shift a little. Waking her up. "Huh?" Sally said, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "Why are you in here?" Y/n asked. "I had a nightmare and it was dark and your room was the closest!" Sally exclaimed. "That's okay, you can always come to me when you have nightmares." Y/n said, feeling somewhat like a mom. Sally went off down the hallway to go annoy Ben probably.

Y/n walked downstairs and saw EJ. Yet again, eating a kidney. He turned his head to me, his eyes lit up like he had just remembered something. "O! Y/m! Slunder asket mu tu train you toay!" He exclaimed, still stuffing his face with that kidney. "Huh?" Y/n asked, completely clueless to what he just said. He swallowed. "Slender asked me to train you today!" He said. Train? What does he mean by that. "What do you mean?" Y/n asked. "Oh, you don't think your just automatically qualified to be a Creepypasta?" EJ asked. "Well uh.." Y/n stuttered. "No?" She continued. "Okay then. Off we go!" He exclaimed, walking to the front door. "Hold on!" Y/n said, racing after him. He walks oddly fast.

"So!" EJ said, stoping in an opening in the trees. "Do you know how to fight?" He asked, turning to y/n. "Well duh." Y/n says, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes. "Fight me then." EJ says, Y/n's eyes widen. "What?" She says. Y/n blinks and when she opens her eyes again, EJ is gone. "What the hell?" Y/n mutters to herself. "So this is why slender wanted him to train me.." y/n thought to herself.

Word count: 953

fINALLY I know what directIoN this caN gO nOwwwwW-