Chapter 32: Extra company

Y/n knew the way back to the mansion, but purposely pretended to be lost.

She looked all around, trying to find the person.

She eventually was able to pinpoint the person to behind her.

"I know your there." She scoffed, wanting to get on with her day.

She heard something click, and quickly ran to the source of the noise.

When she saw hoodie, standing behind a tree, pointing an old camera at her, she was a bit confused.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Watching you." He responded.

"..Why?" She rested her shoulders.

He leaned in close to her face.

"Between you and me," he looked around.

He put his hand next to his mouth, as to quiet his next words.

"This was my mission in the first place." He whispered.

Her eyes widened a bit.

"Slender wanted you to spy on me?" She asked.

"I never said he asked me to spy. He wanted to see how you were doing." The man stood back up.

"So you decided to stalk me yourself?" She fumed.

"Yeah." He responded blankly.

"Why does he want you to watch me?" She asked.

"I dont ask questions." He answered.

"So your just gonna follow me around?" She groaned.

"Yes." He pointed the camera at her again.

She scoffed and began walking back to the mansion.

Why did slender ask him to watch her? Did he not trust her?

"Can we talk now?" She heard a familiar voice say. It was Nolan. She had cooled off a little bit since the incident, but still wanted him gone.

"You've got 2 minutes." She continued walking, slowly forgetting she was being watched and recorded.

"I know you want me gone Y/n, and I've given you time. And I'm not going to apologize for what I did, because it wouldn't be true. But i can say that i really do think of you as a friend."

She sighed and stayed quiet.

"Also, I didn't think this would happen, since when I first initially possessed you I planned to take your body over. So I put most of my spirit into you. Meaning, if you took me out now, I'd be very weak. And you would get most of my abilities."

This was the first time Y/n could notice an emotion in his words.

It was worry.

"That doesn't matter now, does it?" She hesitated.

"You don't have to do this." He pleaded.

"No, I do." She replied.

Everything went silent.

He wasn't arguing anymore.

Y/n continued walking back to the mansion.

She arrived and walked into the house.

She looked at an old clock on the wall, it was 10:23 am now. Her stomach began to groan. She decided she'd take a snack from the kitchen.

She opened the door into the kitchen and saw masky. He was taking some kind of pills.

She noticed the label was to "Tim Wright". She wondered if that was his name, but decided not the ask. She had just stolen pills last night, they could be anybodys.

She walked over to the fridge and looked around. She got a left over slice of pizza.

She began walking up the stairs, as she was passing by Ben's room she heard some noises.

She listened closer and heard 2 voices.

One was ben. The other was Natalia.

They were speaking slowly.

"Then sound out the A, Ah." Ben said slowly.

It sounded like he was trying to teach her how to spell.

"Now what does that say?" He asked.

"Ahpell?" She heard nali say.

"Try saying this instead," he cleared his throat.

"Ah-pull." He said.

"Ah-pull!" She repeated.

They both laughed.

Y/n smiled a bit and backed away from the door. She continued walking down the hall.

She remembered Jeff was supposed to help her secretly train and she stopped by his door.

She quietly opened it, slowly shutting it behind her. She looked over to his bed.

He was still sound asleep. He was actually snoring a bit.

She walked over to his bedside and looked at him.

His eyes were halfway open, due to the no eyelids thing. She looked around his room.

The walls were painted black. Everything was either balck white or red. It wasn't necessarily clean or dirty. It was a bit of a mess. Clothes and a few other things were on the ground. Fits him well.

She ate the last of the pizza in her hand and picked up a photo off of the ground. It was a picture of jeff and his family. His mother, father, liu and him. The only thing off about it was the scratched out face on jeff. It seemed like it had been ripped out with a knife.

She looked on his desk and saw a few books. She picked one book up. It was named "The orchestra of the dead." By someone she had never heard of.

She sat it down, however, another book caught her eye. It was a note book.

She read the writing on the front. "This is Jeff's diary, read it and I'll write with your blood next."

A smirk appeared on her face. He read her diary, it's only fair.

She opened the book and read the date on the first page.

"18/5" may 18th.

It was written in pen, so it was very messy. His handwriting was almost completely unintelligible.

She read a few words.

"Tonight I plan tsjyuz wjfbe outwith a frie nd Shə sufnriebf wjfnr eifjf"

Y/n sighed in frustration.

She flipped a few pages until a full page caught her eye.

It was littered with a bunch of drawings, some look like he cried on them, others look like a fit of rage on paper.

Just when she was about to turn another page, she felt something cold on her neck. Jeff had woken up.

Word count: 1005

Sorry it's short I'm tired and have re done this chapter twice l m a o