Chapter 15: Meeting everyone.

Third person•

Slender walked in to the room. "Everyone, this is Y/n." Slender put his hand on your head and patted it. "I assume you all know why she is here." Slender says, and everyone nods. "Very well." Slender says. Y/n gives a little wave and a warm smile. "Please welcome her." Slender says before teleporting away.

Jeff scoots his chair closer to Y/n. "Can you not?" Y/n says. Looking Jeff in the eye. "Are you really mad about me stabbing you still?" He says looking y/n in the eye. She wasn't mad. She just wanted him to feel bad. She somewhat understood why Jeff stabbed her. When you kill someone you get a taste for it. Like y/n did. Jeff put his arm around her shoulder. Y/n tensed up. "C'mon it's not like I'm gonna kill you." Jeff told y/n.

"That's debatable." Someone in a orangish jacket said. The person had a fairly high pitched voice. Y/n saw They had a masculine figure so She assumed they were a guy. The person had a orange hoodie on with some sort of mask. The mask had red eyes and a frown. "Oh c'mon I'm not that bad!" Jeff says throwing his hands in the air. Y/n starts to eat the dinner that was in front of her. "Y-yes you a-are." Toby said. Jeff gave him the death glare. "O-okay t-then!" Toby said, obviously uncomfortable with the stare that Jeff was giving him. "How abou-u-t we Introduce oursel-ves to y-y/n.." Toby said. Y/n realized that Toby stutters more than usual when he's nervous. Toby looked at everyone for confirmation.

Everyone either gave a light shrug or a nod. "W-well you already know me." Toby said, looking at Y/n. Toby then looked beside him to the masked figure. The guy that Slender had mentioned as 'Masky'. "I'm Masky." The guy said. His voice was pretty low. A girl beside him chipped in "My name is Sally!" She said. Her chin barely reached the table. There was a dog in the floor beside her, eating scraps off the floor when she dropped them, witch was pretty often. "And this is Smile!" She pointed to the dog in the floor beside her.

"My name is Ej.. as you already know." Ej said, turning to Y/n. "My name is Hoodie." The boy in the.. hood said.. Y/n soon realized why. "The names clockwork.." the girl at the end of the table said. The girl had a hint of hatred in her voice and Y/n could sense it. The girl had a white tank top on covered up by a green jacket. She had long brown hair, but something that really stood out about her was the clock, seemingly in her eye socket.. it made Y/n want to gag. Y/n already knew Toby and Jeff, both on opposite sides of her.

Word count: 625

Listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen Listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen Listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen Listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen Listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen Listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen Listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen Listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen Listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen Listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen. I know it's short

BUT

I have drama coming your way ;))))

S o

Thank you dear y/n for reading my story I like really appreciate it!