Chapter 42: i luv u

"I love you."

"...What?"

Silence fell over the two, y/n processing what she'd just heard and Nolan regretting every word he's said.

"I'm sorry." He spoke with shame.

"Love? You love me?" She asked in a dazed voice. Like she couldn't believe it.

"I do." He sighed. "I have. For a while."

"Are.. you serious?.."

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?"

"Y/n-"

"YOU COULDN'T HAVE TOLD ME THAT SOONER? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Y/n stood up, rummaging through her drawers.

"y/n! I'm sorry, I-"

"THAT'S THE REASON YOU WON'T LEAVE?!" She picked up a loaded gun out of the drawer. Walking over to her mirror, she pointed it at her head.

"Y/N! STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Nolan yelled.

"GET OUT. GET OUT RIGHT NOW!" Tears began to fall.

"BUT-"

"YOU KILL MY PARENTS, FORCE ME TO BE AN OUTCAST, TAKE OVER MY BODY... BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME?"

The door opened, Jeff walked in. "Y/n, sle-" his eyes widened.

"Y/N, WHAT THE FU-" he yelled, starting to reach for the gun.

"STAY OUT OF THIS!"

He backed up when she turned the safety off.

"Y/N PLEASE-" Nolan begged.

"OUT!"

"I-"

"THREE."

"STOP!"

"TWO."

...

before she could pull the trigger, her vision went red, and all she could feel was immense pain. Her throat felt like it was tearing from the screams she emitted.

"Y/n!" Was barely heard.

She felt her body hit the ground and a burning heat washed over her body.

Then nothing. Darkness.

...

Her vision slowly returned, though she felt different. Like half a person. Like something was missing. She was laying on her bed, with Jeff sitting beside her, looking down in concern.

"Y/n?" Jeff held her cheeks, looking into her eyes.

"What- is he gone?" She rubbed her eyes. It felt like she had just woken up from a week long nap.

When she looked down, she noticed her hand was covered in a red liquid, blood. She felt her cheeks, feeling the liquid on her face. She stood up and wobbly walked over to her mirror.

Her appearance had drastically changed. One of her eyes was bright red and dripping blood. The veins from her shoulders down to her hands had bursted, leaving her skin with patches of dark red.

"He's gone."

"He's gone!" She grinned, turning to Jeff. Though he didn't smile back.

"What?" She asked.

"He's with slender." He spoke quietly.

"What?"

"He.. had a physical body." Jeff chuckled. "Didn't expect that."