Chapter 14: Ben drowned.

—-
This chapter is optional to read!

Third person•

Ben gives Y/n a controller. The screen loads in and y/n sees link. She starts to wonder why Ben looks like him. She starts looking at Ben. His pitch black eyes with a red pupil and bloody tears.. his pale complexion and tired eyes. "Ben, why do you look like link?" Y/n asked. Ben just say for a second. "Well.." said.. "I guess I trust you.." he said. "Why?" Y/n said. "You just seem trustable." Ben laughed a little. "So? Why do you look like him?" Y/n asked, a little agitated now. "Well.. I don't really remember all of it.. so I'll skim a few details." Ben said. Y/n prepared herself for a long backstory, not that she didn't want to hear. "I remember my d-dad lost his jobs a lot.." Ben hesitantly said. "He would get drunk and hit me.. more so when he lost a job." Ben said looking at the ground. "I loved video games. A lot." Ben let out an unsure giggle. "My mother was the only one who protected me from his drunken outbursts." Ben continues "She got sick. My dad took this as an advantage.. he came home drunk after he lost his job. I was almost done playing mojora's mask when he told me "we're going for a little walk." Of course I was scared but went." Ben said, letting out a sigh before continuing. "We walked for a while and then we came up to a lake." Ben stopped. "He wasn't alone. He had some people in cloaks with him." Ben said looking blankly at the floor. "I tried to run but my father held me. Of course I was only 12 at the time. But that was years ago. Anyway.. i tried to get out of his grip but I couldn't. He shoved me under the water." Ben stopped and looked at y/n "after that I heard chanting as my vision was fading away." He said and looked at the ground again. "Drowning is so painful.." Ben said starting to tear up. "The chanting faded away and when I opened my eyes again, I was in the game I left unfinished. Majora's mask. But I was a corrupted link.. it was all so weird but I got used to it." Ben said, with an expression like he just snapped out of a trance. "I honestly don't know why I told you all that." Ben said easing his shoulders and he slouches into the bean bag. "I don't either but I'm sorry." Y/n said, looking at Ben. "Nah it's fine." He says. Y/n and Ben go back to playing games until y/n gets bored. When y/n gets bored she walks into the kitchen to look for food. The table is already made and a few people are sitting there. including Jeff. Y/n sat as far away as she could. She heard the chair beside her get pulled. "Hi there." Jeff said. "What?" Y/n said, a little agitated. "Why did you tell slender we barely know each other? We've been friends since we were 14!" Jeff said, almost shouting. "First of all, we are NOT friends." Y/n says. Frustrated now. "Second of all, because it's true, do you know anything about me now?" Y/n says. Deep down she hoped he did. "I know that you started killing more and more people when I left." Jeff stated. "You'd be correct" y/n says. "See, can you forgive me now?" Jeff says. "I'll think about it." Y/n says, knowing that she'll eventually give In. The food was done and slender walked into the room.

Word count: 659

I wanted ben and y/n to have a better relationship so sorry if this one seemed long or boring!

doot doot