Chapter 35: Lizzy

Y/n continued to lay down even after sally left the room. Nolan had saved her. She was questioning removing him but decided to talk to him.

"Nolan..?" She spoke with a whisper.

No response.

"Why don't you want out? A strong spirit like you would probably do better without me. No body to hold you down." She began to tear up.

"Because, Y/n. If I'm not in your body how am I supposed to help you like I did?" He asked.

"I don't need your help." She stated.

"You do need my help. You've almost died a lot." He chuckled.

"I just want to be independent, Nolan." She cried.

It was silent for a few moments.

"There's no point in training your body, Y/n." He stated.

"What?"

"The only reason that man died was because the spirit didn't want to leave." He sighed. "I'm willing to leave."

"Really?" She smiled.

"I am. However your still going to take more of my power than you already have."

"What do you mean?" She slowly sat up, her whole body sore.

"I'm giving it too you." He said.

"You are?! Why?" She worried.

"Because you'll need it. Plus It won't change for me." He told.

There was silence.

"Was it true?" She asked in a whisper.

"What?" He asked lowly.

"You know what I'm talking about." She stated coldly.

... silence.

"I just need to know Nolan." She teared up.

"Yes. It was. I'm sorry." He quietly spoke, pure guilt in his voice.

".. I'll think about forgiving you." She went silent.

Before she was able to drift off to sleep, she heard something being thrown down the stair and loud voices. She slowly stood up, he sweat pants rubbing against her. For breaking most of her bones, she sure did feel somewhat okay. Just sore. Maybe slender had worked on her.

She made her way out of the room, hearing things being thrown. The stairs were her worst enemy as she went down them.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" Ej yelled.

"DONT TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN!" Jeff screamed back, pushing him back.

Ej landed on the floor, rolling over in pain.

"GOD DAMN IT EJ. DID YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I WOULDN'T FIND OUT?" He angrily walked over to him, kicking his stomach.

"Hey! What the fuck is going on?" She yelled.

Jeff's head quickly turned around. He ran over to her and embraced her. Her face turned red a bit remembering what sally said. She held him back though, tipping a bit.

"Ej said you were in a coma!" He shot ej a deadly glare.

"Sit, sit down." He led her to the couch.

"I'm fine." She stated.

"She should've.. atleast been unconscious for the next week.." ej stood up, seemingly shocked.

"Well I'm not. Where is slender?" She asked.