Chapter 2: Making friends..

———

———
Third person•

There was awkward silence...

"So... Are you going to school tomorrow or still settling in?" [Y/n] asked, wondering if he would be in her class.

"Yep. Are you?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah, I'm kinda new to it though." [Y/n] said. Now deeply sighing.

"So you just moved here too?" Jeff asked, now with interest In his eyes.

"Well it's kind of complicated-" [Y/n] was cut off by Jeff opening the door enough for her to come in.

"I've got all day," Jeff said, signaling for her to come in.

[Y/n] walked in, and Jeff asked why she thinks her story is so complicated. She was hesitant to tell him, knowing she isn't normal. She started to tell him about her aggressive tendencies.

"When I was younger, I tortured small animals, I don't do that a lot anymore-" she was cut off by jeff.

"you don't do it a lot?" Jeff asked, raising his eyebrow.

"I don't do it at all." [Y/n] said rolling her eyes. Lying. "But when I was little I did. My parents homeschooled me when I was 5 because I was a little aggressive and they didn't want to be known as "the violent kid's parents". And that's when Nolan popped up." Again, [Y/n] was cut off.

"Who's Nolan?" Jeff asked.

"He's the voice in my..." [Y/n] started to realize how crazy she sounded.

"In your head?" Jeff asked. "I don't necessarily have a voice. More like a feeling. But it drives me to do things I wouldn't normally do." He said. Leaning back into the couch.

[Y/n] continued to tell her story. She doesn't know why. He just asked why she was new. I guess she just needed someone to open up to and call a friend. Jeff and [Y/n] talked for a while until Liu, who was 15, came downstairs. He introduced himself and continued leaving the house. [Y/n] told Jeff how she was nervous about her first day. He said that he'd be there if she needed him.

"It's getting late, my parents are probably worried, Cya!" [Y/n] said, lying. [Y/n] waved bye and walked out the door. She skipped down the sidewalk and walked into her house. As always, her parents ignored her.

She went to her room and started writing in her diary that she's been keeping since she was 8. She wrote about how she met Jeffrey. She finally had a friend...

[Y/n] POV•

I wake up and immediately feel nervous. As I start to get dressed so many thoughts rush into my head "will they like me?" "Are they gonna think I'm weird?!"  I got even more nervous at the thought.

"If they make you mad, sad or anything like it.. I'll kill them for you." Nolan chipped in. Nolan has been quiet for 2 days so I was happy.

"Nolan! Why did you stop talking?"
I asked.

"I was just thinking.." Nolan said. Nolan was always 'mysterious' in a way, but I didn't ask.

I was walking down the sidewalk talking to Nolan since he had been gone for a little bit. When Jeff tapped on my shoulder, causing me to jump a little.

"Who ya' talking to?" Jeff asked.

"Oh... Nobody." I said, lying of course.

"I thought I heard you talking, guess I'm hearing stuff heh," Jeff said, sounding unsure.

  We got to school and had to part ways when 2nd period started, due to us not having the same classes. After class I went to lunch, I was gonna sit with Jeff, but he was talking to some other kids. I didn't want to interrupt them, so I sat alone. Until this girl, she had Dyed green hair, Brown eyes, a black cropped hoodie, leggings, converse, and a nose ring on.

She told me to meet her outside. I was bored and curious so I got up and followed her. When we got to the back of the school there were two other girls, one with a pastel pink shirt, white jeans, and blonde hair, and one with brown hair, a grey hoodie black skinny jeans.

The blonde one started talking "so.. newbie.."

Word count: 722

Little more than last time ;-;