Chapter 21: Red eyes

Third person•

EJ stood up. "How the hell did you do that?" EJ asked. "Do what? Stab him?" Y/n said sarcastically. "No, like.. How did you walk so fast? It was like you teleported!" EJ said. "Really? Huh." Y/n said unenthusiastically.
"Did I pass?" Y/n asked. "I.. uh.. yeah." EJ said.
The man stood up, hand over his chest, but he didn't seem to be in pain. "Good Job, but damn this is gonna sting in the morning." The man said. "So you were part of my training!" Y/n said Pointing at the man and frowning. "Yep. I'm Liu." Liu said. "Hm. Liu. Where have I heard that name before?" Y/n said out loud. "No matter, I'm Y/n." Y/n said. "Wait.. Do you know a Jeff woods?" Liu asked. "Yeah?" Y/n said, Crossing her arms. "Are you Y/n L/n?!" Liu asked, his eyes widened. "Liu Woods?!" Y/n exclaimed, as she had remembered Jeff's supposedly dead brother. "Your not dead?" Y/n asked. Liu stood frozen. "No." He said coldly. "Oookay.." Y/n said, stepping back to EJ.

"Well you just know everyone don't you?" EJ asked sarcastically. "Indeed I do~" y/n replied sarcastically as well. "So You asked Liu to be here?" Y/n asked. "Yeah? How the hell did you figure that out?" EJ asked. "Oh, it was actually pretty simple. Your expressions gave it away."
Y/n replied shrugging. Y/n turned around to see that Liu was gone.

"Huh.." Y/n muttered. Y/n turned to EJ, who was still confused. "What time is it?" Y/n said, Letting herself fall on the grass. "Around 2 am." EJ said. "So I have a question." EJ said, sitting beside y/n. "Shoot." Y/n said. "You have like.. some sort of demon inside of you, right?" EJ asked, looking at the sky. "He's not a demon. He's a spirit, but yes. Why?" Y/n asked. It made her a little angry that EJ referred to Nolan as a demon. "So.. Was that teleportation stuff That spirit?" EJ asked. "First, he has a name, it's Nolan. Second, what teleportation stuff?" Y/n asked. "Well, when you were going around Liu, it went so fast I could barely pick it up." EJ said. "Hm. Yeah thats when time slowed down for me to. Odd." Y/n said, laying down on the soft grass.

"So you don't know what happened?" EJ asked. "Nope. Not a clue. It just happened." Y/n replied. Y/n looked at the forest. She wondered off in thought. "EJ, would you know why slender wanted me?" Y/n asked. She thought she was pretty useless to them, as they probably have better people than her. "Well. Multiple reasons." EJ said. "Reasons I can't tell you." EJ added, lying beside Y/n on the grass. "Well your no fun." Y/n said. "Why are we laying here again?" Y/n added. "Because we have nothing better to do." EJ said, sighing.
"Should we go back?" Y/n asked. "Nah, Slender doesn't expect us back until morning." EJ said. "Oh okay." Y/n replied. They kind of laid there, looking at the stars.

Suddenly, Y/n got goosebumps. "do you feel that?" Y/n whispered. "Huh?" EJ asked. "Nothing." Y/n said. "Yeah. I do. Something watching you from the right." Nolan said. Y/n slowly turned her vision to the right. Sure enough there were bright red eyes in the dark. This was like something out of a horror movie, and y/n was NOT having it. Y/n got up and slowly walked towards the eyes. "What the hell?" EJ said, in reply to seeing the eyes. "Shush." Y/n said, afraid if he spoke to much whatever it is might lunge. Y/n kept walking closer until she felt someone grab her from behind. "HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL AH!" Y/n said. She was then dropped on the ground. She heard someone laughing behind her hysterically. "I GOT YOU! BAHA!" The voice said. Y/n slowly turned around with her special glare of death. She turned around and saw Jeff holding his stomach laughing. When he looked back at Y/n, he froze. "S-s-sorry.." he said before slowly backing away. Y/n stood up and suddenly remembered Liu. "Hey Jeff, I thought you murdered Liu?" Y/n said, turning to Jeff. Jeff sat down and picked up the two party lights that were the "eyes". "Guess he survived." Jeff said. "Hm.." y/n said. "We're you watching the whole fight?" Y/n asked, quickly turning to EJ to see he's gone. 'Guess he went home' y/n thought. "Yeah, that was kinda badass." Jeff said. Y/n's eyes lit up. "What did you just think?" Jeff said, leaning and putting his hand on his hip. "Can I fight you?!" Y/n asked, smiling. "Oh no no no no no no..." Jeff said, scratching the back of his head.

"Why not?!" Y/n asked, crossing her arms. "Because I'm above your level." Jeff replied.

"Bet"

Word count: 937

Well this is a really good chapter if I do say so myself! Thank you SO much for reading! It actually means a lot! I work hard on these books! But not because I feel like I have to, because it's fun for me!

Anyways, how do you guys think this book is going? Is Jeff and Y/n relationship developing? What about he relationship with EJ? What do you think will happen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)..

Anyways! Jc signing off! みんなさようなら!

(HI THIS IS 4 YEARS LATER AND OMFG THE SIGN OFF OS THE MOST EMBARRASSING SHIT IM CRYING.)