Chapter 43: party city

" I wanna ride you." She admitted to him.

His face lit up a million shades of red. "Ye- yeah okay. Go ahead." He stuttered, quickly unzipping his pants.

Y/n threw off her black shorts and underwear, leaving her pantless and in Jeff's hoodie. She decided she was gonna work him up first, she wrapped a hand around the base of his cock, shortly after she wrapped her mouth around the tip.

She gave small licks from the base to the tip, causing him to shake. "Would you stop teasing me?"

Her mouth finally sunk down, she gagged a little and a few stray tears fell. She began to Bob up and down on him, looking up to watch his reaction. His hand was tangled in her hair, guiding her up and down.

"Fuck-" he moaned through gritted teeth, beginning to push her head down more harshly. His head rolled back and that's when y/n stopped.

He gave her a disappointed look, but helped her when she started to position herself over him. Slowly, she sat down on his cock, adjusting to his size. She let out sharp breaths, holding onto his shoulders for support.

His hands rubbed along her thighs, rubbing encouraging circles. She used her knees and Jeff's guidance to move up, then down. When she came back down, pain shot through her back.

"Mmh. It- hurts." She moaned.

"Do you need to stop?" He questioned.

"N-no! just.. help me?" She asked, watching as his hands slithered under her thighs. He began to guide her up and down at an excruciatingly slow pace.

Once she adjusted, the pain turned to pleasure. "Go faster- ple-please!" She begged. He followed her command and began thrusting up into her.

Pure ecstasy. This was different than the first time. She was fully aware and he clouded her mind still.

She didn't have enough strength to hold herself up anymore so she leaned over and planted her face in the crook of Jeff's shoulder, letting him thrust into her.

She placed gracious kisses on his neck, moaning into it when he hit her g spot. She couldn't help but biting down.

"Shit-" he hissed. Not stopping his movements. She tasted a coppery substance in her mouth. She was able to open her eyes just enough to see sharp looking teeth marks on his neck. She ran her tongue across her teeth and felt sharp, razor like teeth.

She immediately felt guilty and apologized. "I'm sorry..." her voice was breathless, and high pitched, she could feel that familiar knot in her stomach.

"I don't care.. " Jeff took this opportunity to flip their position. Y/n was now on her back.

Jeff leaned his forehead against hers, muttering breathless compliments.

"God your beautiful.." "you feel so good.."

And that was it, y/n vision almost flashed white when she orgasmed. The first time was great, but this was better. She was able to feel it.

Jeff continued his movements, only stopping to pull out. He came on the hoodie she was wearing and laid down beside her. After a few moments of catching their breath, she turned over to view the wound she left on his neck.

"I'm sorry.."

"Would you stop apologizing?" He chuckled. "It's not that deep."

She ran her fingers over it, seeing him pull back a bit. She took her hand and ran it over her teeth.

Standing up, she walked over to the mirror. Her teeth were in fact razor sharp. Sweet. Maybe.

"Don't you have a mission to go on?" She asked, changing out of the hoodie and into a long sleeved shirt.