Chapter 4: Odd.

In this chapter, I'm not going to use "[]" it's a struggle to use, sorry!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person•

Y/n was confused as to why the brown-haired girl wasn't running.

"Aren't you scared?" Y/n asked.

"No. I'm not. You're not going to hurt me." The brown-haired girl said.

"You sure are confident. But you are right. You haven't done anything to me." Y/n said.

"But I did sit and watch. Sorry about that. Blondie over there was my sister. A brat. She had tons of blackmail on me and if I tried to stop her she would tell. If you didn't kill her I probably would have eventually." The brown-haired girl said.

"I'm Y/n".

"Lizzy."

The green-haired girl started to wake up. Y/n ran over and stabbed her in the temple before she could wake up and scream.

"Jeez, you're a psycho. I like it" Lizzy said, chuckling.

Y/n felt herself calming down and Nolan starts to talk to her

"why didn't you kill 'Lizzy?!" Nolan sounded angry.

"Because she didn't do anything.." Y/n says, concerned.

Lizzy and Y/n turn their heads, to the sound of footsteps. It's Jeff... He doesn't notice them and the dead bodies until he turns around. His eyes widen, but he doesn't run, scream or ask why. He simply stared at the bodies. He then asked

"What did they do?"

Tried to steal from me" Y/n said, "And then threatened her with a knife." Lizzy chipped in.

"Sounds like they deserved it. I know how to properly clean blood stains if you want."

Lizzy and Jeff helped Y/n clean up. Y/n was genuinely thankful that they weren't scared, but it also kind of scared her, like they had dealt with this before... but y/n was thankful, so she didn't question it. After the deaths, none of them talked about it. Like it didn't happen. Two days later Y/n saw the news

"A missing case report, Two girls, Kate Martial and Daisy goldvern were last seen at school, they were wearing a-" Y/n put the remote down and started giggling.

Luckily Y/n's parents weren't home to hear her laughing like a maniac. She then heard a knock on her front door. It was Jeff. He let himself in and plopped on her couch.

"What's wrong?" Y/n asked.

"I'm being forced to go to a stupid kid's birthday party," Jeff said, huffing at the end.

"I could go with you? My parents won't care." Y/n said. Jeff's eyes lit up.

"you really would?!" Jeff said with happiness written all over his face.

"Yeah, it's just kids, it can't be bad. Besides if I'm there you can use me to get out of conversations." Jeff ran over and hugged Y/n.

"I was So worried it was going to be awkward," Jeff said, letting go of Y/n. Jeff sat back down on the couch. As did Y/n. Jeff asked

"How was it? Killing someone?" Y/n didn't know how to respond without sounding like a maniac.

"It was fun." She told the truth. "Where did you even hide the bodies?" Y/n added.

since she only saw where Katie's body was, and she had to dispose of the knife when daisy was being hidden.

"I didn't. I threw her body into the river. I'm assuming the fish are eating her corpse right about now." Jeff said with a completely straight face.

"Bro, Gruesome!" Y/n Nudged Jeff's shoulder.

Her parents got home and Y/n turned her head to them. They didn't even ask who Jeff was, just turned away and started to walk off.

"That was cold," Jeff Said turning his gaze back to you.

"That's every day." Y/n giggled.

"Whatever happened for them to ignore you?" Jeff asked.

"Well.. uh... I don't know." Y/n's expression went from a smile to a straight face in seconds. "All I remember is being scolded at 9, and then waking up with blood on my hands. In the living room. Furniture everywhere. Wallpaper ripped. My parents cowering in the corner." Y/n said, starting to frown.

"So you don't even know what happened?!" Jeff asked, a little frustrated.

"Yep. And they just ignore me." Y/n said staring at her parents in the kitchen angrily from the corner of her eye.

"Jeez, it's not even your fault!" Jeff said, leaning into the couch. Y/n's parents walked upstairs.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Y/n said, now getting up to get snacks.

"Hell yeah!" Jeff said scooting up on the couch.

The next morning Y/n woke up realizing you and Jeff had fallen asleep on your couch

"Well shit," Y/n said out loud. Loud enough to wake Jeff up.

"Hnnnnng what time is it?!" Jeff said, stretching. Y/n grabbed her phone and looked at the time

"11:23 pm," y/n said.

"Fuck" Jeff said running to the door "The party is at 12:30! Meet me at my house!" Jeff said as he was running out the door.

Y/n ran to her room and started getting dressed.

"UGH! Is it a formal party? Casual? Or what?!" Y/n said out loud.

"It's a kid's party, How formal can it be?" Nolan said.

"Oh hi, Nolan," Y/n said sarcastically. "I guess your right.".

Y/n grabbed the first things she saw. An old long-sleeved shirt that was grey and way too tight, Tight-ish black jeans, and her converse, which was still stained with blood. Y/n tried to clean up the shoes but she was unsuccessful.

"If anyone asks, it's ketchup." She chuckled lowly.

Y/n threw on a dark green hoodie over the tight shirt and ran to Jeff's house. She saw Jeff sitting on his porch, on his phone.

"Jeff!" She said, now huffing out of breath.

"Woah slow down," Jeff said, acting a little bit annoyed.

"What's wrong?" Y/n asked.

"Parents being annoying," Jeff said not taking his eyes off his phone.

Y/n looked Jeff up and down

"a white hoodie, black suit pants, and black converse?" Y/n asked with a smirk on her face.

"My parents wanted me to be 'formal'" Jeff said.

"Oh shit, is it formal?!" Y/n asked.

"I don't even know," Jeff said looking at Y/n's clothes now. "Maybe tie that hoodie around your waist and it might look less sloppy," Jeff said looking Y/n up and down.

"Wow, thanks" y/n said sarcastically. Y/n tied the hoodie around her waist.

"O- okay put the hoodie back on," Jeff said sounding surprised.

"Oookay?" Y/n said putting the hoodie back on.

Word count: 1142

Thank everyone so much for reading! It means a lot!

(Also my longest chapter so far lol)