Chapter 17: Nolans abilities

Third person•

Y/n went to grab the door knob, Jeff grabbed her hand as quick as he possibly could. "Gloves." He said. Y/n pulled her sleeve over her hand. "That's good too.." Jeff said. Y/n opened the door.

Luckily there wasn't anyone. Y/n grabbed the throwing knife out of her pocket. "So who exactly are we here for?" Y/n said, quietly walking in. "The whole family." Jeff says.
As Y/n and Jeff are walking through the house, y/n sees a clock. 4:54. Y/n opens the first door on a hallway. There was a couple asleep. Jeff walked in and whispered.. "Go to sleep.." This made Y/n's skin crawl. Jeff slit their throats.

After they walked out we heard whispering. They walked to the sound. There were three little girls. They looked like sisters. They couldn't all be older than 13. They were whispering about something Y/n didn't wanna kill them.. "I don't kill any younger than 15.." Y/n said. "Well I do." Jeff said, as he kicked the door open. The girls screamed. Not in fear though? One of them said "IT'S JEFF!!' Jeff gave her a very confused look.

"MURDER ME DADDY!" The other said. Y/n tried to conceal her laugh, but failed. "..BAHAHA.." Y/n said before covering her mouth. Jeff turned to look at her. "Why're you laughing, I'm uncomfortable-" Jeff was cut off by the girls trying to hug him. "Ugh." He said. He slit all of their throats at once. "They liked you though.." Y/n said, pouting. "Let's just go." Jeff said, annoyance written on his face.

As Jeff and Y/n were walking out, Y/n started "what did I learn from that?". "You learned how awesome I am." Jeff said. "In that case I didn't learn anything." Y/n says. "So you already knew how awesome I am?" Jeff replies. Y/n's attack had been returned. "You win." Y/n said, sounding defeated. "Damn straight I did."
Y/n and Jeff kept walking through the forest, it seems to have taken them less time to get their, as their still walking back. Y/n and Jeff have been walking in awkward silence. It starts raining pretty hard. I'm fact it rains so hard that a branch comes off a tree in a mix of rain and wind. "Well shit." Jeff says. Jeff grabs Y/n's Hand and starts to run off somewhere. "What are you-" y/n's cut off by a small tree falling and hitting her arm, one of the branches on the tree pulls her whole sleeve off, it cut a little through her skin but not enough to hurt. Soon they arrive at an old barn. It's abandoned but sturdy. Jeff walks in, dragging Y/n behind, not knowing that her sleeve has come off. Jeff turns around and his eyes widen a little. "When did that happen?" Jeff says. "Like, 30 seconds ago." Y/n says. "Does it hurt?" Jeff asks, looking at the cuts on y/n's arms. "Not really." Y/n says. Jeff sits down on a wall and looks out the barn with no door. "That rain isn't going to let up.." Jeff says. "Nope." Y/n says, going to sit by Jeff. "So." Jeff starts "How has life been without me?" Jeff asks with a smirk "normal." Y/n says. "Well your no fun." Jeff says. "Oh!" Jeff exclaims "How do you know Toby?" Jeff turns to look at Y/n. "Well.. After you.. Y'know.. Stabbed me.. I sat on that trail for a day. I let Nolan endure the pain, but he had to throw some wolves away with his power which made him hurt even more and he screamed and then passed out." Y/n said sighing. "And then I woke up in the hospital, and the nurse said that Toby found me. So basically I knew you both before you went insane." Y/n said letting out a breath. "Woah woah woah, hold on, Nolan's power?" Jeff asks raising an eyebrow. "Long story short, Nolan isn't Just a voice, he's like a spirit, he attached himself to me." Y/n says. Jeff stares at her like she's insane. Which she kinda is. "Want me to prove it?" Y/n says. "Well.. Sure?" Jeff says. "Just don't kill Him Nolan." Y/n says before closing her eyes. "Woah woah what do you mean?!" Jeff says. Y/n's eyes turn a bright shade of red.

Y/n's eyes turned a bright shade of red and her expression seemed to turn dark "I'll take that as an OK to hurt him." She said, as she grinned. "N-" Jeff started. "Nolan? Yes, I am." he? Said.. "I-I believe you, just, can I have Y/n back?" Jeff said. Nolan's expression softened. "You don't want me to prove it?" Nolan said, looking offended. "Fine." Jeff said. Jeff started to feel immense pain in his arm, he noticed that his veins were red. "What the hell?" Jeff whispered before the pain stopped and his veins returned to normal. "That's only 1% of what I can do." Nolan said before Y/n closed her eyes again. Jeff's eyes went wide. Y/n opened her eyes with an innocent look. "What happened?" She asked. "Nothing." Jeff said. "The rain still hasn't let up." Y/n says. "Well we're just gonna have to walk." Jeff says, He takes off his blood stained hoodie and puts it over Y/n. "But you'll be cold." Y/n says. "I'll be fine, I've dealt with winter." He says. He puts his arm over Y/n. The winds are very strong and they wouldn't be surprised if one of them flew away. Jeff sort of held Y/n on the ground as they walked back, with Jeff's hoodie soaked now, Jeff started shaking. Y/n noticed this and took off the hoodie. "What are you doing?" Jeff asked. Y/n handed him the hoodie. "Put it on." She said. "But-" Jeff was cut off "your cold." Y/n says. "Thanks.." Jeff says, slipping the somewhat wet hoodie on.

Word count: 1043

ok I'm not giving a big speech but ty for reading ùwú