Chapter 20: Is this part of training?

Third person•

As Y/n looked around, she suddenly felt the urge to turn around. So she did. There he was. She immediately dodged his attack, though, in a second, he was gone again. Y/n knew her only option was to run. As she was running, Nolan asked her "Do you want me to help?" In a joking tone. "Am I that bad?" Y/n asked Nolan. "No, you just look like you could use some" Nolan said with a chuckle. He doesn't laugh much.

As Y/n was running, she felt the presence of someone beside her, EJ was running at the same pace as her, weird, she always thought she was pretty fast. They looked at each other before she saw that far ahead there was tree in front of EJ. She used this against him by talking, "So, how was your day?" Y/n asked. "Wha-" EJ Managed to say before running into the tree. Y/n kept going.

Y/n was far far away from him when he started to stand up. Y/n saw a perfect tree to climb. She didn't know what her goal was, but she assumed it was to attack him. She climbed the tree as quick as she could. Which only took her about 7 seconds. She hid in the thick leaves, today was on her side, as it was starting to get darker, and the sun was setting. Y/n sat there, waiting for EJ to run below her. But after about 4 minuets Y/n had enough waiting. She started to walk around, looking for EJ.

She heard somebody scream, it sounded like a girl. She started running towards the scream. EJ suddenly popped up beside her "we should probably check that out" he said. "Yep." Y/n replied. "By the way, good job. You did well." EJ said. "What?" Y/n said. "The objective was to hide from me. I'm really good at finding people, But when you went up in the tree it threw me off, heh." EJ said. Y/n Giggled quietly and kept running. When they came to the source of the sound. "I just wanted to see if one of the others were doing a job" EJ said in a whispering tone. "I just wanted to see what was going on" Y/n said, now whispering. "What is going on?" EJ whispered. "Well it looks like that guy is either trying to.. murder her? I don't know, he's got a big knife though." Y/n whispered. EJ went quiet. "I'm gonna sneeze-" EJ said before sneezing. "YOU IDIOT!" Y/n whispered in a loud tone. The man turned towards us. Hiding in the bush. The woman ran away, but the man started slowly walking towards the bush. "Come on Y/n let's go!" EJ whispered. Y/n wanted to show off her combat skills, so she stood up and put her hands on her hip. "Oh my god your an idiot" EJ said. "We're you watching me?" The man said. "yeah! We- I was." Y/n said. "You were gonna murder her." Y/n said, letting her shoulders fall. "Your Right. I was." The man said. "Wait why did you confess?" Y/n said, a completely innocent look in her face. "Oh wait haha. You wouldn't have told me if you didn't plan on killing me!" Y/n laughed. "Correct." The man said. Putting his hand on his hip. "I mean, go ahead!" Y/n said smiling and walking up to the man. "You sure are confident." The man said. Apparently they were both on the same page. Y/n was a lot shorter than the man. He also looked about her age. "I'm Ashlyn." Y/n said, holding her hands out. "Luke." The guy said. Y/n could tell he was also using a fake name. 'EJ Is probably so confused right now' y/n thought. "So I assume you want to fight?" The man said.

"I mean yeah-" y/n said before the man lunged at her with a knife. She quickly dodged and Put distance between them. She Reached in her hoodie pocket and grabbed her knife. Y/n was beside the bush that EJ was hiding at. She looked at his expression and felt her heart turn cold, as his expression was.. Very.. Excited?! Y/n thought he was gonna be mad. Though that makes her even more scared, because he looked like he was waiting for this guy to beat her ass. Maybe they knew each other? No matter, they guy kept swinging his knife.
Y/n kept dodging, wondering if she actually wanted to kill this guy. She decided she would let him get tired. He kept swinging, and y/n kept dodging.

Suddenly, the guy stopped. "Are you just gonna keep dodging?" The guy said, putting his hand on his hip. "Are you afraid you cant Land a hit?" He asked. He was taunting Y/n. The one thing y/n hated the most. "Don't wanna disappoint you're friend over there?" He said pointing to the bush with a judging expression.
Y/n let her head fall. She was contemplating on wether she should kill the guy. If she killed him and he was apart of her training she'd get in trouble. Right? "Wait we're all serial killers it doesn't matter-" Y/n said, laughing at herself. "Okay. Weird. I'm out of here." The guy said. He closed his eyes and he turned around to leave. Y/n decided to walk infront of him. For some reason, it felt like time slowed down. Like she was walking as fast as a cheetah.  When time returned to normal, Y/n felt like she wanted to rip his heart out with her bare hands, though, she controlled herself. When he turned around and opened his eyes, his eyes widened into a surprised expression,  to a confused expression, and to a scared expression in a matter of seconds. Y/n already had her knife to his chest, right where his heart is. "H-hold on I-" he said before Y/n plunged the 7 inch knife into his chest. He fell backwards and looked at the knife in horror. "I won't miss next time." Y/n said, as she leaned down and pulled the knife out of his chest and walked to EJ.

Word count: 1088

I'm finally getting somewhere with this lmao-