Chapter 24: I hate you.

( Third Person)

Her parents stared at her in amazement. "so after.. what.. 9 years of IGNORING me. Your going to say you miss me?" Y/n said, starting to cry. "Y/n! My baby.. I am so sorry.. we can explain!" Her mother said, jumping up off of the bed. "You have 10 minuets." Y/n said.

"When you were 8 or 9.. that time.. you.. no. That demon threatened us." Her mother said. "That demon that you were always talking to. You called him Nolan." Her mother said. "He told us that he had taken over your mind. And that he was you now. And that he would kill you and us if we tried to get rid of him." Her mother said. Y/n was in shock. "It told us to take care of it like they would their own daughter, and if we didn't.. well it would kill all of us. It's  voice was like sandpaper.. it demonstrated its power by ripping the wallpaper with its own mind." Her mother said. Y/n was dizzy, and her ears were ringing. Most likely Nolan trying to take over. But this time, y/n refused. She had gained so much knowledge at one time it was enough to keep her mental state as is. "So we thought this whole time you were the demon.. we thought That you were gone.. So we treated you like a stranger. A stranger that we took care of." Her mom said. Y/n was silently crying. "He really did all of this..?" Y/n asked. "Yes. And we regret it so much.." her mother said. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? YOU CAUSED ALL OF THIS? NOLAN?" Y/n started screaming. 'NO NO NO NO NO!' Nolan said in her mind. "SO YOU DID?" Y/n asked. "I DIDNT!" Nolan said. "I can't believe I TRUSTED YOU!" Y/n yelled. "THEIR LYING!" Nolan said. "HOW CAN YOU TRUST THEM? THEIR LIKE STRANGERS!" Nolan said. "They may have treated me like strangers.. but I still love them.. and trust them.. you.. your just a demon who attached itself to my body." Y/n said. Nolan went quiet. "Go ahead. Detach." Y/n said. "I can't." Nolan said. "Liar." Y/n said. "I've been in your body to long.." Nolan said. "If I detach now.. you'll take half of my demonic powers.." Nolan added. "Which will put you into a coma for atleast 3 days." Nolan said. "Fine." Y/n said. "But Im getting you out one way or another." Y/n said. Her parents came over and hugged her. She hugged them both back. "I'm so sorry!" Her mom kept saying. They were all crying.

Suddenly.. Y/n got dizzy.. she felt her ears start ringing, and her vision flashed white. Nolan has taken over... "NOLAN NO!" Y/n screamed, but nothing came out. She felt herself pull out a knife.. her mom got stabbed.. her dad.. both on the floor in pain.. "NO!" Y/n tried to scream again.  She then stabbed both of them repeatedly in the head. Blood sprayed on her. Her tears made the blood run. When Nolan let y/n come back. She started bawling. "YOU ASSHOLE! GOD DAMN IT! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" Y/n screamed through her tears. She had blood all over her. Her parents blood. She hugged both of their lifeless bodies while she cried. "I'm so sorry." She repeated over and over. She stayed there until she ran out of tears. She sat up. She looked at her hands. She looked at the knife. She picked up the knife and snapped the blade from the handle. "Damn it." She said under her breath. She started biting her blood covered nails.

She turned around, to see masky there. Masky was just standing there. "Are you okay?"  He asked, obviously aware of what happened. He opened his arms. Y/n slowly walked towards him and hugged him. She started crying even harder. After a while, she stopped hugging him.  "I'm gonna go pack." Y/n said. She walked to her room. The house was dead silent now. She got her big backpack. She picked up her phone. "15 new notifications." It said. She put it in her pocket. She started packing. She packed clothes, her diary, her headphones, poker cards and her phone charger. She did all of this silently. She zipped her backpack up, and walked downstairs. Masky was already outside. They walked back to the mansion in silence. When they got back. Jeff was back in the living room. Along with sally, Ben, Toby and EJ. "Woah what the hell happened?" Jeff asked. "Nothing. Glad your okay." Y/n said, still walking to her room. She still had tears on her face, which was still making the blood run. Jeff walked after her. Masky stayed in the living room. She got to her room and was about to shut the door. "HEY! What happened?!" Jeff asked. Y/n looked at the ground. Jeff grabbed her chin and made her look at him. "What. Happened." He asked firmly.

She walked into her room. Jeff walked behind her and locked her door. She sat down on her bed. He followed and sat down beside her. Y/n wiped tears off of her face with her sleeve. She started explaining everything. She started crying again. She leaned over into Jeff's arms. "It was horrible." Y/n said. "Not being able to control your own body, and having it do something you don't want it to." Y/n said. "It will be okay." Jeff said. "Are you sure?" Y/n said. "I'm positive." Jeff said.

"I've lost count, how long have I been here?" Y/n asked Jeff. "About 4 days." Jeff Said. "Damn I haven taken a shower in 4 days. "You can use my shower." Jeff said. "Your room has a bathroom?!" Y/n asked. "Yep." He replied. "Unfair." Y/n said. "But I guess I'd feel safer in there." Y/n added. "I'm honored" Jeff said, a sinister look on his face. "Can It, pervert." Y/n said. "C'mon. You stink." Jeff said. "Okay." Y/n said. She got a brown tank top and black leggings.

Word count: 1149

Again, I'm so motivated rn! Probably the music I'm listening to :>

I love you guys so much! Like actually! You guys mean the fucking world to me!