Chapter 33: "Man down!"

Jeff held the pocket knife to her throat.

"Having a bad morning, are we?" She asked in a taunting tone.

He sighed and let go of her.

"I couldn't even read the diary, dont wory." She teased.

"Even if you could, theres nothing in there." He replied, walking to the edge of his bed.

She watched him as he stretched, his shirt lifting a bit. His sleeves also lifted in the process, revealing half healed self harm scars. Her heart sank a little.

He examined her presence, wonder on his mind.

"So why were you in here in the first place?" He continued putting

"Your gonna help me get the demon out of me remeber?" She looked st him.

"Oh, yeah." He said, rubbing his eyes.

"I'll give you a minute." She said sitting down on his bed.

He walked into the bathroom and y/n could hear the shower start.

She looked around some more, noticing a picture on the wall. It was taped up there. It was a picture of her and jeff when they were kids.

It was a selfie they had taken at Jeff's house.

So he was thinking about her.

She heard the door open? Jeff walked out in his usual hoodie and black Jeans.

She stood up and followed jeff. They walked down to the kitchen, Y/n following jeff like a puppy.

Jeff quickly ate the half eaten bag of chips on the table and walked to the front porch.

"I never really asked, how exactly are we gonna train?" she asked, following him farther into the forest.

"Well, first I've got some stuff to do." He replied, putting his hands in his pockets and slouching a bit.

"Where?" She looked at him.

"I'm gonna break into the police station." He said nonchalantly.

"Huh?! You say that like it's nothing." She exclaimed.

"It is nothing. Those lazy shit heads aren't gonna know what hit them." He remarked.

She went silent but continued walking with him.

"Do you even have any weapons other than a pocket knife?" She asked.

Jeff thought for a moment.

"Yeah, but you have to keep it a secret." He looked at her.

"Promise." She said.

"I stole masky's gun!" He chuckled, pulling out a pistol from his pocket.

"God fucking damn it jeff." Y/n sighed in annoyance.

Jeff laughed. His laughter came to a stop though when he noticed a figure on the other side if Y/n, quickly hiding behind a tree. She looked on the direction he was and didnt see anything. She gave him a confused look.

"Stay behind me." He held a hand out infront of her.

He began slowly walking over to the tree, gun in hand.

When he aimed his gun around the tree, Y/n heard a Yelp. It sounded a lit like..

"HOODIE?!" Jeff shouted. "What are you doing following us?!" He yelled.

"I- well.. uh.." Hoodie stuttered.

"Is he afraid of jeff?" Y/n thought.

"Well?!" Jeff shouted.